2017-2018 HBCU Basketball Thread

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This is the worst season for HBCUs that I have ever seen.

All the teams are fukkin garbage this season.

Prairie View has the best record in the SWAC and they are 5-11.

Hampton is the best in the MEAC and they are 5-10.

Texas Southern scheduled all those blue blood programs to start the year off and they got drugged in all of them. I understand you want to make the kids better by playing those games but at the same time it has to fukk up their confidence

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
This is the worst season for HBCUs that I have ever seen.

All the teams are fukkin garbage this season.

Prairie View has the best record in the SWAC and they are 5-11.

Hampton is the best in the MEAC and they are 5-10.

Texas Southern scheduled all those blue blood programs to start the year off and they got drugged in all of them. I understand you want to make the kids better by playing those games but at the same time it has to fukk up their confidence

My Girl lil bro plays for A&M and he was like "man I'm tired of this losing sh*t"

And I'm like "Welcome to HBCU Athletics :mjgrin:"

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Man I hope so:russ:

Truth be told though, I only go to games to watch the stand battles and 5th quarters:wow:

Love da Boom:salute:

bruh when I went to Bama State, the SWAC volleyball tournament was on our campus one year. I went to a few of the games..JSU had the thickest girls I ever saw in my life. Them lil volleyball shorts was almost about to bust open :ohlawd:

I was in the band a couple years and da Boom handed us the biggest L I ever had to sit across from one year :mjcry:

My Girl lil bro plays for A&M and he was like "man I'm tired of this losing sh*t"

And I'm like "Welcome to HBCU Athletics :mjgrin:"

:laff::laff:
Bruh A&M might be the worst team in the whole damn nation. I was reading a few websites that did preseason rankings for all 300+ teams and them nikkas was dead last in most of them.

Shoulda went to Alabama State :myman:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
bruh when I went to Bama State, the SWAC volleyball tournament was on our campus one year. I went to a few of the games..JSU had the thickest girls I ever saw in my life. Them lil volleyball shorts was almost about to bust open :ohlawd:

I was in the band a couple years and da Boom handed us the biggest L I ever had to sit across from one year :mjcry:

Bruh A&M might be the worst team in the whole damn nation. I was reading a few websites that did preseason rankings for all 300+ teams and them nikkas was dead last in most of them.

They actually got their first win of the season against Grambling like a week ago or so.

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL

Bruh! It was hard to be faithful over here:russ:

We gave state that work when I marched in 06-07:lolbron:

But in 08 at the hall of fame event:mjcry:

Luckily I was gone by then:lolbron:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Bruh! It was hard to be faithful over here:russ:

We gave state that work when I marched in 06-07:lolbron:

But in 08 at the hall of fame event:mjcry:

Luckily I was gone by then:lolbron:

Im talking about the 06 Gulf Coast Classic in Mobile. We got our ass destroyed that night. Band director called out a few songs he knew damn well we didnt know yet smh

And I was there in 08 when we blew Freaky Gurl on yall :wow:

nikkas was talkin mad shyt all day then when we blew on yall, they started talking bout some SWAC pride :camby:

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
Im talking about the 06 Gulf Coast Classic in Mobile. We got our ass destroyed that night. Band director called out a few songs he knew damn well we didnt know yet smh

And I was there in 08 when we blew Freaky Gurl on yall :wow:

nikkas was talkin mad shyt all day then we we blew on yall, they started talking bout some SWAC pride :camby:
I remember the gulf coast classic:pacspit:
I was there on trombone:obama:

That freaky gurl mean as fukk:to:
That lookin at me went hard to:whew:

They've never played freaky gurl that way since:bryan:

They tried again at some botb in 2016 and it was:francis:

Y'all boys had that sauce:salute:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I remember the gulf coast classic:pacspit:
I was there on trombone:obama:

That freaky gurl mean as fukk:to:
That lookin at me went hard to:whew:

They've never played freaky gurl that way since:bryan:

They tried again at some botb in 2016 and it was:francis:

Y'all boys had that sauce:salute:

bruh I play bone too :dead:
I really dont keep up with state too much tbh I really fukks with SU more :mjlol:

06 Boom was the loudest band I ever sat across from tho. yall was on one that year