2016 these women still trying to finesse free meals out of men

MsReal

All Star
Daps
Maybe....Just maybe....

He wasn't the catch she thought he was and she declined to any further dates.

That ain't a trick, it's a date.

I been on loads of dates and not slept with more then 10%... :wow:

I always offered to pay my half of the bill though :troll:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
this girl im seeing blew me off saturday night then called me early sunday morning like happy v day wanna take me out to brunch? I said no lol fukk that.
Maybe she had a valid excuse bruh. But hopefully she called or text'd u to let u know she couldn't come Saturday night.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
shyt is spooky :wow:. My boy got caught in that free meal scam. Chick acted like she was interested 60 plus dollar meal later, she ghost his ass :wow:. Then they wonder why we just want to Netflix n chill.
That was messed up but at least he learned about her from the 1st date. My lesson cost way more than that. Some women really put men thru the ringer.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Maybe she had a valid excuse bruh. But hopefully she called or text'd u to let u know she couldn't come Saturday night.
our situation is complicated but she chilled with her friends sat and sunday night and then hit me up 9 am to take her out to brunch. fukk that I aint no body's meal ticket. If she would of came through Saturday night it would be a different story but I'm not letting her run my shyt.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Maybe....Just maybe....

He wasn't the catch she thought he was and she declined to any further dates.

That ain't a trick, it's a date.

I been on loads of dates and not slept with more then 10%... :wow:

I always offered to pay my half of the bill though :troll:
Word, should've just bought the p*ssy out her. 98% of women will for the right price :mjpls: