Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

ayyo my nikka went INNNN:laff:

Sir bytch and Koven got exposed this year, two mid 30s year old fakkits who live vicariously through OVO. Koven actually thinks his c00n ass is famous,:laff: nikka doesnt even have any black friends he just hangs out with fukking white kids:laff:

OP forgot to mention WICKEDGAMES though. Now there is a tried and true Drake dikk sucking piece of shyt. This nikka really thinks his status in life is elevated and that he's cool because he bumps Drake, Kanye and other popular musicians. This fakkit cried like a straight bytch when DC4 dropped and Tax interview meek. nikka always talking about "Why you post about artists you dont like" Yet he's the #1 poster in every Meek thread. If dude is over the age of 21 thats fukking pathetic. How can a grown nikka be such a dikkrider? He might be the worst Drake stan of all just because of the genuine delusional of grandeur this fakkit gets off of being an OVO stan. fukking disgusting:pacspit:

NO poster is more pathetic than @SirBiatch though. Y'all already know the deal about this guy. His film trailer still flopping too:deadmanny:
I could've named like 10 more drake Stans but decided to give then a breather:heh:

Until I take my next swig:shaq:

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Facts

I can't front FNM could be insufferable, but they brought the comedy, they knew how to derail a thread :laugh:

Them stan wars on :hamster: were legendary having people shook to post, stans laying in the cut like :scheme: fingers on post like :unsure:

My favorite FNM deflection of all time is "What does Cam'ron have to do with Nas? This is a Nas thread"

surgical gloves

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The left
We in here
nas-gif-4.gif

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They win every year:heh:
I don't think it was ever as much of a landslide as this tho.
And that's the worst part about drake stans that claim we're all haters.
Others rappers like nas, pac, jay , biggie etc have a few haters here or there but the majority of the board recognizes there place in hip hop even if they don't fuk with em personally.

With drake it's literally the same 5 fakkits defending them tooth and nail while the majority of the board shyts on him.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
:huhldup: thread is the block of ice that sank the titanic. might be time to hang up the keyboard and mouse @Illeye buckmatic
Let's examine this post more closely:mjgrin:
The point of this thread is to destroy...shook nikkas too p*ssy to post in here but are tip toeing in other threads:lmaonas:
The thread still went plat and I dropped it late:umad:
You still a p*ssy alias with no balls to use your main account:pachaha:
You can't use this account cause you've been put in the red:myman:
We stay winning fakkit now kneel down and kiss the mutha fukkin ring:naswon:
:whoa: I said the ring nikka not the dikk:damn: WTF were you trying to do:scust:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
can't believe i reduced you TPC bums to this. yall had a good run tho, come back stronger next year :jawalrus:
Let's see what your life has been reduced to:mjgrin:
Posting about another man at 5:24 am while using an alias:mjlol: Maybe if you try bacon and eggs before having other nikkas on your mind that early you would have a more productive day:mjgrin: