A Buckeye State Of Mind

Vagina Thief

Your mother has nuts
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:pacspit:
Lucky Lefty
he got mobile Jigga man shrines he brings with him to homeless shelters he posts from using free wifi.
Ol standing outside Marcy projects all day trying to feel Hov's presence through spirit bytch made fakkit.
Ole walk up to his old apartment and lick the doorknob ass nikka.

FUKK U AND ALL YOUR ALIASES!!!

:pacspit:

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
drake stans win every single year :dead:

Weird how that is?

A site overrun by Kendrick stans think Drake stans are the woat, despite there being few Drake stans to begin with. And geeks overrun with low self esteem think SirBiatch is the woat. Even though I'm out here minding my business while others are writing songs about me, making threads about me, constantly begging for my attention, wanting me to join their cuckolding.... that avoidance of reality is :whew:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Weird how that is?

A site overrun by Kendrick stans think Drake stans are the woat, despite there being few Drake stans to begin with. And geeks overrun with low self esteem think SirBiatch is the woat. Even though I'm out here minding my business while others are writing songs about me, making threads about me, constantly begging for my attention, wanting me to join their cuckolding.... that avoidance of reality is :whew:
@Ugo Ogugwa made the coli jump:dj2:
Drake got more troll fans then anybody:heh:
And if this site is so bad get the fukk out:camby:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Let me take a couple of swigs of this before I go in on these bytch ass nikkas
full
full

First let's start off with lucky leftys bytch ass who got himself banned on Happy Ether Day:lmaonas: Camels number 1 dikksucker aka cockafellas first lady aka Mr cac soul burn slow aka fakkit that wishes he was blue ivey aka fakkit that steals other peoples nicknames and passes them on as his own. Hope you drove off a cliff like stan did you hoe ass nikka
full

@SirBiatch ass nikka. p*ssy ass fraud named the booths woat :dumbbiatch: nikka got gap teeth for all of his nikkas dikks to fit :dumbbiatch: nikka been caught snitching,lying,not knowing basic hip hop facts,getting banned for dissing a rapper the day he died:rip: chinx and trolls messageboards cause he gets no p*ssy with a face like this:dumbbiatch: fukk him and his lapdog @Wallychamp who capes for him in every thread Mr. Please stop stalking me:mjcry: Well if you would stop sticking your brown nose in everyone's business you would get shytted on fakkit:nawnikka: Another snitch nikka that EDITED his post on some scared p*ssy shyt like:whoa: I don't want no problems. Just let me live:mjcry:

@koven where your soft ass at:heh: nikka claims to be OVO and said he was gonna blackball the homie @A.V. Koven aka Spinoza ended up getting exposed and blackballing any credibility he had left:heh:
Speaking of drake Stans fakkits like @Drake is God @CrimsonTider only get half a bar:scusthov:

Let me take a few more swigs to finish off these trash posters
full
full

@Yoda More of a cornball brotha than RG3 :mjgrin:
nikka stay with TPC dikks in his mouth  :gurl:
Just like @Iron Chin Wilder is obsessed with @Billy Ocean body pics:dame: Just like @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman is obsessed with sucking the soy sauce out off egg rolls with his Asian ass  :mindblown:
@Marcelrellu aka Ronnie aka rhyme king keep ya basic trash ass threads to yaself or put them where they belong :trash:
@smitty22 bring a bottle and
full
on Yoda's bytch ass for saying the Buckeyes aren't shyt when we're one of four teams to make the playoffs:osucam:
@mobbinfms bring another bottle so we can show these nikkas how the booths finest does this:naswon:

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

ayyo my nikka went INNNN:laff:

Sir bytch and Koven got exposed this year, two mid 30s year old fakkits who live vicariously through OVO. Koven actually thinks his c00n ass is famous,:laff: nikka doesnt even have any black friends he just hangs out with fukking white kids:laff:

OP forgot to mention WICKEDGAMES though. Now there is a tried and true Drake dikk sucking piece of shyt. This nikka really thinks his status in life is elevated and that he's cool because he bumps Drake, Kanye and other popular musicians. This fakkit cried like a straight bytch when DC4 dropped and Tax interview meek. nikka always talking about "Why you post about artists you dont like" Yet he's the #1 poster in every Meek thread. If dude is over the age of 21 thats fukking pathetic. How can a grown nikka be such a dikkrider? He might be the worst Drake stan of all just because of the genuine delusional of grandeur this fakkit gets off of being an OVO stan. fukking disgusting:pacspit:

NO poster is more pathetic than @SirBiatch though. Y'all already know the deal about this guy. His film trailer still flopping too:deadmanny: