2016 Stan Wars aka Booth Clean Up Aka Destroy and Rebuild

What Stans are the booths woat

• Total voters

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
Nas fans since they're the main perpetrators in the rampant Jay Z bashing.
Though it was much more prominent in past years.
(This has no bearing on his skill as an MC)
I caught negs from Nas stans just cause I said Blueprint 2 had hot lines. But Drake superfans are the most bytch made rap fans on the web. They must feel a level of insecurity about their man (especially since the ghostwriting shyt) cause they take trolling and shytposting to a different type of place. I'll never forget Drake instagram following those shytheels that ran up on Joe Buddens house, he endorses crazy, weirdo behavior from his fans.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
When was the last time you was around a nude woman:mjlol:

Sirbiatch and Wallychump seem really, really bothered by titiies. Ever since I posted that pic that's the only thing they've been complaining about. I told ya'll they were stone cold f@ggots.

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
Quite honestly, the worst stans are J.Cole stans -- just a bunch of dumb bytches who think they're smart because they listen to Cole. :heh:

Listen I like J.Cole but let's not act like he doesn't spend most of his time rapping about being a ho and cheat. :dame:

Daps
Quite honestly, the worst stans are J.Cole stans -- just a bunch of dumb bytches who think they're smart because they listen to Cole. :heh:

Listen I like J.Cole but let's not act like he doesn't spend most of his time rapping about being a ho and cheat. :dame:

Except the song I hear the most on Spotify is the one where he talks about smashing a girl he was crushing on in school. And they were both virgins.

Aren't you a drake Stan. A guy who complains about having an easy life?

surgical gloves

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The left
If by Drake stans, you mean Drake "haters" then I agree. :ld:
original.gif

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
B giggles 86 is ms. Elaine?
From her posts I'm pretty sure ms. Elaine is a dude. A dude that is on the ovo internet team.

Well it was a rumor that BKgiggles was actually that one kermit the frog lookin muhfukka **** who kept pretending to be various women on :hamster: