2016 Stan Wars aka Booth Clean Up Aka Destroy and Rebuild

What Stans are the booths woat

• Total voters

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Any man that clowns another man for being around a naked woman has to be a cum guzzling,dikk sucking fakkit:mjlol::umad:

thoughts of a cuckolding cac :coffee:

Dream of SirBiatch offline while around a naked woman enough to tat his name on the girl but don't think that's suspect, brehs :mjlol: At this point, y'all will say anything to cape for a guy who obviously needs help

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind

Dream of SirBiatch offline while around a naked woman enough to tat his name on the girl but don't think that's gay, brehs :mjlol: At this point, y'all will say anything to cape for a guy who obviously needs help
How is being around a naked woman gay:deadmanny: But its okay for y'all fags to save Billy's body pics on y'all computers:pachaha:

Daps

Dream of SirBiatch offline while around a naked woman enough to tat his name on the girl but don't think that's suspect, brehs :mjlol: At this point, y'all will say anything to cape for a guy who obviously needs help
all you had to do was answer when you last fukked a bytch....do you even have friends? nikkas talk about this shyt all the time bruh its far from gay n you got this goofy ass excuse just admit you a virgin bruh:why:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
all you had to do was answer when you last fukked a bytch....do you even have friends? nikkas talk about this shyt all the time bruh its far from gay n you got this goofy ass excuse just admit you a virgin bruh:why:
nikka couldn't even answer that simple ass question:lmaonas:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
You are nothing but a follower. Fight another nikka's battles with no sense of irony, brehs. :dame:

I hope that Indians loss still stings you lame ass bytch.
What sting my NBA team is the defending champs:mjlol: What has to sting is the fact that you're a man pretending to be a woman online:dame:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
You are nothing but a follower. Fight another nikka's battles with no sense of irony, brehs. :dame:

I hope that Indians loss still stings you lame ass bytch.
Fight another nikkas battles:dame: Irony:dame: This post quoted me talking to a different poster other than you ****:mjlol: Queer ass nikka:scust: