2016 Mercedes Benz C450 AMG 4MATIC [Potential 6 Certs Whip?]

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Do people even pay attention to the shyt they say or they trying to be struggle comedians? Save the stupid smilie you didn't say hellcat over the c class you said if you had to spend 60k on a car you would get the hellcat which is two different things. That's why I said luxury car and what I said stands I don't know any black people you say here's 60k you want a challenger or a bmw, Benz, audi, etc over it. Not no damn c class that don't even make sense. If you said that I wouldn't even said shyt cause most dudes wouldn't want a c class but the comparable cars in size to a hellcat.

The same non sense answered above. Read with understanding next time and you'd be better off. Smfh.

nikka, it's hellcat over damn near anything in the 60k range. but i'mma let you finish, since you seem to like to talk....:yeshrug:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
nikka, it's hellcat over damn near anything in the 60k range. but i'mma let you finish, since you seem to like to talk....:yeshrug:
Whatever makes you feel better fam and what I originally said still applies. Don't know any blacks outside of online that's taking a challenger over a luxury car so say what you want :yeshrug:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Whatever makes you feel better fam and what I originally said still applies. Don't know any blacks outside of online that's taking a challenger over a luxury car so say what you want :yeshrug:

fukk outta here scrap :camby:

ain't nobody listening to you cape for a punk ass C class. like ANYBODY cares what you think, p*ssy boy....:pachaha:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
fukk outta here scrap :camby:

ain't nobody listening to you cape for a punk ass C class. like ANYBODY cares what you think, p*ssy boy....:pachaha:
fakkit I never caped for a c class learn to read bytch. You cared enough to respond so again FOH. Still don't change the fact that the majority of black dudes ain't copping no hellcat over a luxury car of the same level fukk boy

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
fakkit I never caped for a c class learn to read bytch. You cared enough to respond so again FOH. Still don't change the fact that the majority of black dudes ain't copping no hellcat over a luxury car of the same level fukk boy
name a brand new luxury car in the $60k range that's fukking with the hellcat?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
name a brand new luxury car in the $60k range that's fukking with the hellcat?
I'm not talking about the performance but that price range. If you give most people the chance to get bmw 5series, audi a6/7, mercedes e class, no strings attached they are going to pick those cars over the hellcat. You can disagree but I see that all the time IRL period and I'm willing to be so do most people to esp for their only car

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm not talking about the performance but that price range. If you give most people the chance to get bmw 5series, audi a6/7, mercedes e class, no strings attached they are going to pick those cars over the hellcat. You can disagree but I see that all the time IRL period and I'm willing to be so do most people to esp for their only car

ok breh....you got it....:pachaha:

LordTaskForce

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

anyone that cares about performance. lol catch this neg for saying dumb ish.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
anyone that cares about performance. lol catch this neg for saying dumb ish.
If that was the case clown why aren't srt8 the top selling cars then stupid. Most people would get the luxury cars I mentioned over a hellcat on avg. I can't believe you dudes acting like I'm saying some foreign shyt.

LordTaskForce

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If that was the case clown why aren't srt8 the top selling cars then stupid. Most people would get the luxury cars I mentioned over a hellcat on avg. I can't believe you dudes acting like I'm saying some foreign shyt.

i can't tell if you are trolling or being sincerely stupid in your posts

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
i can't tell if you are trolling or being sincerely stupid in your posts
Neither. Start a thread or fukk it ask people IRL if you have the choice to get the cars mentioned or a hellcat as your only car what car wins out and then come back with those numbers and we'll see who's "trolling" and "stupid" or not.