London
Large%20Image%20(optional).jpg

C63 black edition

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
if i had $60k to blow on a car right now, Hellcat would be the only way to go....
That over a luxury and you black. This must be the Internet cause I've never ran into a black person outside online that would cop that hellcat over luxury car when in those price ranges.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
That over a luxury and you black. This must be the Internet cause I've never ran into a black person outside online that would cop that hellcat over luxury car when in those price ranges.

:dahell:

WHY would i cop that bytch ass car when i can cop a MONSTER for the same price? :what:. has nothing to do with me being black. and i also prefer luxury cars. but that hellcat ain't nothing to play with. so i'd rather have that over a benz C class....:scust:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:dahell:

WHY would i cop that bytch ass car when i can cop a MONSTER for the same price? :what:. has nothing to do with me being black. and i also prefer luxury cars. but that hellcat ain't nothing to play with. so i'd rather have that over a benz C class....:scust:
Do people even pay attention to the shyt they say or they trying to be struggle comedians? Save the stupid smilie you didn't say hellcat over the c class you said if you had to spend 60k on a car you would get the hellcat which is two different things. That's why I said luxury car and what I said stands I don't know any black people you say here's 60k you want a challenger or a bmw, Benz, audi, etc over it. Not no damn c class that don't even make sense. If you said that I wouldn't even said shyt cause most dudes wouldn't want a c class but the comparable cars in size to a hellcat.

Pft, I would anyday. The fukk is this nonsense? Have you seen the Hellcat?

#whosbytchthisis
5pin7vimnj7q.png
The same non sense answered above. Read with understanding next time and you'd be better off. Smfh.