2014 Coli Female Draft

Daps
Insider350.jpg

SLEEPER PICKS

On my current Big Board, I seethree that make sense, with the possibility of seven if we include the simp craze factoring in. The five ladies I see with value in that range are:
  • @yeahisaidit, her wonderlic score was OFF the charts. Her sports knowledge and all-around appeal have her
  • @awkwardblackgirl, her simping core on the low is deep and they wont let her fall outta the first round
  • @MurderSheWrote, dont let the fact that her hate for black men will stop a c00n from :cape: in

Daps

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I go with loyalty. The other ladies fit my requirements and beyond, but PK been apart of our organization since she was a blue chipper. We are excited to have her be the face of our franchise for years to come.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
509584634.gif

This pick surprised me @Kind Gentleman and @Illeye buckmatic. The agents for @innocentdevil and @colicolicoli were in talks with Swiggy and he led them to believe they would be the number one overall pick :patrice: Swiggy's love for video games woulda been the perfect place for those ladies but he went into a different direction with his franchice.

To add on to that there are rumors of a possible holdout:huhldup:
While she's deserving of her top pick,she's a known gold digger and will want a record breaking signing bonu$.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Kobe-Bryant-Regrets-Looking-Up.gif

With the 2nd pick, team Brook selects recent MBA grad.... @Golden

#mybeachisbetter #blackexcellence

Book has decided to pick @Golden with the #2 pick. He chose to go with one of the coli geniuses Golden. I like this pick, alot. I knew one of MBA's would go first round.

From scouting reports Golden knows her way around the kitchen, the bedroom and the classroom. 3 Tool player with franchise potential. This right here is a pick you can bank the future on. #TeamBrook went with talent and need, at this high up it was very wise.