2014 Coli Female Draft

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Since I get 2 first round picks in this years draft since i'm the bobcats i'll go with

Innocentdevil & Opulence .. 2 future hall-of-famers

ibmey0.jpg

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ladies you do realize this makes you look like a......................

but lets continue

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I need the thread starter to provide the draft order here before these cats get reckless. Also if i get the first overall pick (as I should) I'm letting y'all know right now i'm down to trade it to whoever has multiple picks

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Draft Report:

We're receiving inside info from multiple sources @biscuitsnbangers stock is rising due to the shortage of pawgs. Normally a 3rd to '4th round pick in a more balanced draft, she could sneak into the first round.

@innocentdevil and @colicolicoli are the premier nerds in the draft. Whichever is picked first might cause the other to slide down several spots as every breh might not be searching for a dork. :patrice:

@Token is shaping up to be the Tim Tebow of the draft. Not particularly skilled at one thing, but has the most winning intangibles and raw potential out of the older, more seasoned ladies. She could be a steal in the 1st round. :wow:

@SouthernBelle and @AgentT are the brainiacs of the draft with masters and doctorate degrees and things, the smart loving brehs are sure to keep them higher up in 1st and 2nd rounds