2013 Primetime Emmy's 8pm ET

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Nah breh, don't matter if you stan them over Breaking Bad.

I watched all of these shows and there's no way Gyp's character >>> any of the guys he was up against. No way. Cranston not winning is a pity give away IMO. Just want to give it to somebody else for the fukk of it. Like Jordan losing the MVP award when he was in his prime.
Gyp was great but it's all opinion.

They really shouldn't have split up the season. The first half was good but these last 8 are incredible but I'm not sure if they are counting them or not. Cranson, Paul and Gunn have Emmy's so they haven't been completely shunned but it is disappointing that Season 4 didn't get the Best Drama nod. The Sopranos went through the same thing until they broke through for one year so maybe tonight's the night :yeshrug:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Gyp was great but it's all opinion.

They really shouldn't have split up the season. The first half was good but these last 8 are incredible but I'm not sure if they are counting them or not. Cranson, Paul and Gunn have Emmy's so they haven't been completely shunned but it is disappointing that Season 4 didn't get the Best Drama nod. The Sopranos went through the same thing until they broke through for one year so maybe tonight's the night :yeshrug:
There ya go :win:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
unbelievable how stacked that category was this year. not mad at all w/ breaking bad getting it. house of cards was brilliant as well. BB, HOC, & MM were all piff with Homeland bein cool but not on the same level. Don't fukk with that racist trash Game of Thrones :scusthov: and I went into a coma last time I tried watching Dowton Abbey. Might try again soon, though.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Julia LD is the Meryl Streep of TV. She's always nominated for something :ehh:

Her dad is a billionaire and she comes from a rich family. So she probably made ample donations to the academy.