:scusthov:

Skylar out there looking like a skeleton

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:what:

How the fukk did that just happen brehs? I watched all of those shows and no way those actors gave better performances than the guys who were up from AMC.

:wtf:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
That Sex scene won Claire Danes an Emmy, nobody is :mjpls: her like they did when Halle got ran through by Billy Bob for an OScar

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Breh...
Gyp Rosetti won Best Supporting Actor over Mike and Jesse from Breaking Bad, and the imp Lanister...

Then the Newsroom dude won Best Lead Actor over Cranston, Hamm, Brodie and Kevin Spacey...

:wtf:
Imma Boardwalk and Newsroom stan so :whistle:

Gonna have yall looking like Nas stans on Grammy night though if they lose Best Drama :troll:

But all jokes aside Breaking Bad is getting disrespected here even though I like other shows better, preference isn't equal to quality.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Seriously though Jeff Daniels carries that show and you know Hollywood loved that monologue in the first episode even though it was wrong as hell.

And Gyp was a crazy choke fetish killer :ohlawd:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Imma Boardwalk and Newsroom stan so :whistle:

Gonna have yall looking like Nas stans on Grammy night though if they lose Best Drama :troll:

But all jokes aside Breaking Bad is getting disrespected here even though I like other shows better, preference isn't equal to quality.

Nah breh, don't matter if you stan them over Breaking Bad.

I watched all of these shows and there's no way Gyp's character >>> any of the guys he was up against. No way. Cranston not winning is a pity give away IMO. Just want to give it to somebody else for the fukk of it. Like Jordan losing the MVP award when he was in his prime.