2013 - Official College Football Random Thoughts thread

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
same reason these guys at the tiny schools and even FCS schools can bal against D1 players......the recruiting game is messed up these days. These scouting agencies some schools use often look for a certain "prototype" of player and so some get overrated and some get overlooked.

Well there is sooooo much talent out there these days it's a crap shoot. and you don't know who's going to work hard when they get on campus either

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
1st week is the hardest to me, you never know what to expect, offenses start slow, coaches may hold back part of the playbook.

Sitting here right now like :lupe:

i may hope on that 10pm zona game i know rich rod is heartless

I would not even be betting this weekend if I did not do as well as I did last year. My pot is from last year(I really only bet on CFB). I am breaking my rules by betting this heavily on the first week. I am sitting here looking at my bets like.. :merchant:

Week 3 is when you should start to dip your toes in. Once inter conference play starts, is when he should start to really go hard. IMHO.. :ld:

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
Nah, I had the :beli: face, and hot as fukk, still was optimistic that some shyt was gonna happen where we got back into the National title game.

but man, if I wanted to be an Alabama stan. I could be too. My mom was born in Alabama. My grandma and all her brother and sisters live in Alabama. I have hella ties to Alabama. I just find it funny to hear a Alabama fan say they are sick of hearing about Johnny Football. I say "well shyt I would too"

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
KSU will be fine. They lost a lot but they have Snyder..... Slow starts happen to everyone... If NDSU were a top 25 team then there would be cause for concern.