• Penn State v SyracusePenn State -8.50 1.91Open
Possible Payout: 114.55

Aug 30, 2013 PMSingle Bet
  • Nicholls St at OregonNicholls St +58.50 1.91Open
Possible Payout: 95.45

Aug 30, 2013 PMSingle Bet
  • Alabama v Virginia TechAlabama -19.50 1.91Open
Possible Payout: 381.82

I am starting this year with a 500$ pot(100 to Mariota so 400). Last year I only started with 200, and ended the year up 6k. But that was a fluke, hit a hot run like no other.

50 still to go to long shot parlays..

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Ugh, I said fukk it and went with PSU. :snoop:

My bets for tomorrow..

I am starting this year with a 500$ pot(100 to Mariota so 400). Last year I only started with 200, and ended the year up 6k. But that was a fluke, hit a hot run like no other.

50 still to go to long shot parlays..

i just started with 110 so far, at 143, slowly building :shaq:

im shocked atha that big ass spread in the oregon game, i cant tell the lsat time oregon beat someone by 58, however i have no idea how helfrich is, dude coudl be cuthroat and drop like 80 points for all i know

why i stayed away

That bama game is like manna to me, tech is gonna get creamed.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
i just started with 110 so far, at 143, slowly building :shaq:

im shocked atha that big ass spread in the oregon game, i cant tell the lsat time oregon beat someone by 58, however i have no idea how helfrich is, dude coudl be cuthroat and drop like 80 points for all i know

why i stayed away

That bama game is like manna to me, tech is gonna get creamed.

Lol, the Bama spread has me like..

tumblr_lvn33cHSDu1r1mtd0o1_500.jpg

Everything about Oregon's Helfrich this off season has me thinking he is not about that life. I will gladly take a L if he is about it. But just following Oregon this off season, dude seems soft. But who really knows till the first Ducks game is played. So I am feeling pretty safe with that bet. If Helfrich wants to run up the score and pad Mariota's stats, shyt take my 50$.

As to the PSU bet, I am a BOB stan. I loved dude when he was with the Pats, and PSU made alot of money last year. Very irrational bet by myself. It is what it is. :manny:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
How Garrett Gilbert was a 5 star can't miss prospect is mindboggling.

same reason these guys at the tiny schools and even FCS schools can bal against D1 players......the recruiting game is messed up these days. These scouting agencies some schools use often look for a certain "prototype" of player and so some get overrated and some get overlooked.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Lol, the Bama spread has me like..

tumblr_lvn33cHSDu1r1mtd0o1_500.jpg

Everything about Oregon's Helfrich this off season has me thinking he is not about that life. I will gladly take a L if he is about it. But just following Oregon this off season, dude seems soft. But who really knows till the first Ducks game is played. So I am feeling pretty safe with that bet. If Helfrich wants to run up the score and pad Mariota's stats, shyt take my 50$.

As to the PSU bet, I am a BOB stan. I loved dude when he was with the Pats, and PSU made alot of money last year. Very irrational bet by myself. It is what it is. :manny:

1st week is the hardest to me, you never know what to expect, offenses start slow, coaches may hold back part of the playbook.

Sitting here right now like :lupe:

i may hope on that 10pm zona game i know rich rod is heartless