2013 - Official College Football Random Thoughts thread

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Just came across this while reading NFL.COM around the league. :ehh:

The son of rapper Snoop Dogg has received his 11th scholarship offer -- this one from Notre Dame.

Oh, the mind does cartwheels at the thought of Snoop Dogg's son playing in the shadow of Touchdown Jesus.

Cordell Broadus, a high school junior at Diamond Bar (Calif.) High in an affluent suburb east of Los Angeles, already had offers from the likes of Duke, LSU, Nebraska, UCLA and USC before being offered by the Irish. Broadus, a 6-foot-2, 185-pound wide receiver, is considered one of the top 250 juniors in the nation.

He recently told 247sports.com that his top four schools, in order, were USC, UCLA, California and Oregon. He has yet to receive an offer from the Ducks but is familiar with the program because he is friends with Oregon running back De'Anthony Thomas.

Broadus told 247sports.com he especially liked USC because, "I want to major in Cinematics and they have one of the best programs for that. I want to go to school first and then play football."

When USC fired coach Lane Kiffin, a Broadus tweet gained attention:

Link

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Fool said Tenn had no chance vs UGA, but they're gonna lose to Mizz :rudy:

#SmartenUpMichigan

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I think Malzahn is going to sit Nick Marshall and play the freshman Jeremy Johnson. Supposedly he's been killing it in practice. Malzahn said he got an NFL arm. 6'6" 230 too. :ohlawd:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
LMAO you be on cinci's dikk half the time gtfoh

nah cincy and georgia cost me 2k last week

2ih4fg7.png

hate both of em