2013 - Official College Football Random Thoughts thread

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
No way in hell they can say the ball clearly hit the ground. Maybe they have some secret cam noone else sees.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was not clear as day, GTFOH with that bullshyt. There was only 2 angles for review. Just say you thought it hit the ground. Not this bullshyt that it was clear as day. B/c anyone with 2 eyes could see it was a close fukking call..
Nope

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Red River Shootout Next Saturday. Wanted To Go, But Texas Aint shyt. Probably gonna get trained

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.

As I said in the http://www.thecoli.com/threads/shhhhhhhh-the-gamecocks-mike-davis-is-the-secs-leading-rusher.153172/ , Clowney knows what he's doin'... he really didn't wanna play this season...and the DC is probably enabling him...and Spurrier knows it, but he's not gonna air him all the way out. I respect Spurrier for that. On the low, Clowney might be setting a precedent for how projected top 5 pass rushers handle their final season.

Clowney like fukk that im not gonna end up like Marcus Lattimore im not losing all my money.
you have to believe thats exactly what he's been thinking about ever since Latti went out last year he saw it up close and doesnt want that to be him

I think so, too. That image of Latti's knee in shreds is probably seared in his memory. They're already sending linemen at his knees...In a sense, I don't blame him, but he should handle this better.

Last edited:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Wonder how far he would fall in the draft due to the "attitude" problem.

The media will pound it into the ground...but I doubt it'll effect his draft stock much at all. He'll probably destroy the combine (**if he recovers in time after surgery**).

NFL insiders were questioned following some of his early lackluster performances this year about whether their minds had changed... The collective reply was "absolutely not."

Get prematurely compared to J. Kearse after a strong year; Win the Hendricks award; Make a highlight reel hit that wins you an ESPY; Get hyped by ESPN; run a 4.4 40; bench press a ridiculous amount; mentally check out of the following CFB season; watch the media turn on you... and set yourself up to collect millions, brehs.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
The media will pound it into the ground...but I doubt it'll effect his draft stock much at all. He'll probably destroy the combine.

NFL insiders were questioned following some of his early lackluster performances this year about whether their minds had changed... The collective reply was "absolutely not."

Get prematurely compared to J. Kearse after a strong year; Win the Hendricks award; Make a highlight reel hit that wins you an ESPY; Get hyped by ESPN; run a 4.4 40; bench press a ridiculous amount; mentally check out of the following CFB season; watch the media turn on you... and set yourself up to collect millions, brehs.

I was thinking Manziel was gonna fall far than he already was due to his problem, even though I don't think he'll do good in the league.