2013 - Official College Football Random Thoughts thread

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol, how can ya'll not see that shyt hit the ground? it was obvious from the back, it would've been even more clearer from the front. I don't understand how ESPN had a front view for the other catch that got reviewed, but not one for that play.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
That was fukking suspect as hell. I have no idea how they could overturn that.. Wow..:scusthov:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
How the hell where they able to overturn that.. :dwillhuh:
looked pretty clear to me on that back view that the ball hit the ground before he got possession of it.

I hate it tho b/c I wanted to see them comeback

Washington has nothing to be ashamed of tho. They just ran outta time basically

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
lol, how can ya'll not see that shyt hit the ground? it was obvious from the back, it would've been even more clearer from the front. I don't understand how ESPN had a front view for the other catch that got reviewed, but not one for that play.
Inconclusive, let that shyt play out on the field and stop having refs decide games

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Inconclusive, let that shyt play out on the field and stop having refs decide games
inconclusive my ass, it was clear as day the tip hit the ground. I'd rather not have a team still have a chance to win after going incomplete on 4th down

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
looked pretty clear to me on that back view that the ball hit the ground before he got possession of it.

I hate it tho b/c I wanted to see them comeback

Maybe, but it was very close. I just don't think there was enough of a definite view to overturn it. But whatever, it is what it is. Like you, I really just wanted to see a come back..:yeshrug:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Hmmmm

COLUMBIA, S.C. -- South Carolina All-American defensive end Jadeveon Clowney did not play against Kentucky on Saturday, and coach Steve Spurrier was not entirely pleased about it.

2579.gif

Clowney came to the coaches before the game and said that bruised ribs that kept him from practice Thursday were too sore for him to play. So the 6-foot-6, 274-pound All-American watched the Gamecocks' 35-28 win against Kentucky from the sidelines, chatting with teammates as South Carolina lost a large lead for the third straight game.

Clowney missed practice on Thursday with the injury, but defensive coordinator Lorenzo Ward said it was likely he'd be in the lineup Saturday night. Clowney was announced with the starters but came out without his pads when the game began.

If Clowney "wants to play, we will welcome him to come play for the team if he wants," Spurrier said. "But if he doesn't want to play, he doesn't have to play. Simple as that."

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
inconclusive my ass, it was clear as day the tip hit the ground. I'd rather not have a team still have a chance to win after going incomplete on 4th down
You couldnt even see the tip of the ball :comeon:

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot

It was not clear as day, GTFOH with that bullshyt. There was only 2 angles for review. Just say you thought it hit the ground. Not this bullshyt that it was clear as day. B/c anyone with 2 eyes could see it was a close fukking call..