2013 - Official College Football Random Thoughts thread

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
We aren't going to see Winston's abilities for another 1-2 years. Expecting freshman to come out of the gate snapping is optimistic. I think he definitely has the talent though.

On another QB note, Tennessee named Justin Worley the starting QB today.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
We aren't going to see Winston's abilities for another 1-2 years. Expecting freshman to come out of the gate snapping is optimistic. I think he definitely has the talent though.

On another QB note, Tennessee named Justin Worley the starting QB today.
Jimbo will hinder his potential. I've already begun to face that fact. EJ was his guy and he held him back tremendously. Now just imagine what he's going to do w/ a freshmen. Expect plenty of fukkery and calls for his head in the season thread

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Jimbo will hinder his potential. I've already begun to face that fact. EJ was his guy and he held him back tremendously. Now just imagine what he's going to do w/ a freshmen. Expect plenty of fukkery and calls for his head in the season thread
I don't doubt it. Jimbo feeling that heat knowing he needs to just win games instead of letting the kid fly. Can't blame him though.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

90s college football brehs :to:

I don't think i've ever seen coach Bowden get in someones ass like that haha.He was pissed.

Last edited:

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
So close to the start of the season..

tumblr_mpbfxoehuj1r24b4uo1_500.gif

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
i wonder how good clemson would be if they landed clowney instead...

His mom actually wanted him to go to Clemson over SCAR b/c she felt like he would get in trouble in Columbia with his cousins who are in the area. Not saying he's kept his nose clean of everything...but i will say that...when you are of his stature...they turn the other way

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
His mom actually wanted him to go to Clemson over SCAR b/c she felt like he would get in trouble in Columbia with his cousins who are in the area. Not saying he's kept his nose clean of everything...but i will say that...when you are of his stature...they turn the other way
Plus I'm sure he's getting a little $$$....remember seeing a certain QB who may or may not be starting for USCe at a Waffle House and this old white dude paying for his chow and slipping him a few $$$