NULL
dont wanna pile on Miami bad fans thing

but watching the U scrimmage game...is anybody at that biitch

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
havent really put in all that much work yet on week 1. im off this week wed thru saturday so illl start reading up this week. but eyeballing those thursday games unlv +14½ feels like too many. i will probably be on the rebels, +11 or so looks like a better line

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
steve-spurrier-shirtless.jpeg

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

KingpinOG

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
Ohio State :beli: keep it up and see what happen.

What is gonna happen is that the Buckeyes are gonna beat Alabama's ass in the national championship game . Texas A&M showed the blue print of how to beat Alabama last year. The bad news for you is that Ohio State has a better quarterback and a better head coach than the Aggies.

bytch.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
What is gonna happen is that the Buckeyes are gonna beat Alabama's ass in the national championship game . Texas A&M showed the blue print of how to beat Alabama last year. The bad news for you is that Ohio State has a better quarterback and a better head coach than the Aggies.

bytch.

You're so fukking mad, I wasn't even talking down about OSU you motherfukker.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

bytch.

:deadmanny:

Bama would whoop the dogshyt outta you hoes.

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin

bytch.
:heh: Kingpin you's a funny cac

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo I'm done with FS1 this fool Mike Perrera just said that Arizona St gon win the pac 12 :comeon:
get some better analyst for your CFB show
Seems like ASU is always picked to blow up then they flop don't see why this year will be any different

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why the f**k do these dumb a**es insist on voting Texas above OU in their polls every d**n season. Texas can't even get within 40 points of us to even warrant a consideration of a higher ranking... I guess OU is gonna have to blow them out again in OCT so Texas will finally run Mack Brown outta Austin before these dumb a**es realize that Bob Stoops is SUPERIOR to Mack Brown.

As a Texas fan, I really can't disagree much, but we do have 19 starters back from a 9-4 team, including two all-american candidates who were out for most of the season on defense. Looks like we are starting to finally build some real line talent and depth too. Might be one of those years we finally get OU again. Team will be Jr heavy with starters and soph heavy in the two deep. Finally have an older team again. I think most of us Texas fans really have no idea what to expect. Either this team is pretty close to being a top 5 that voters don't believe in yet or the defense from last year is for real and Mack is done. Really hard to tell.