2013 - Official College Football Random Thoughts thread

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
:laff: 3 ints for tommy turnover for ok tds....

It ain't over yet... but I'm glad our defense is better so they could take advantage of those TO's...... Now OU needs to run the ball down their throat with their power backs who we have yet to see and I'm getting pissed because our dumb ass OC keeps making Bell pass the ball.... That 14pt lead wasn't looking safe until we scored that TD.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
It ain't over yet... but I'm glad our defense is better so they could take advantage of those TO's...... Now OU needs to run the ball down their throat with their power backs who we have yet to see and I'm getting pissed because our dumb ass OC keeps making Bell pass the ball.... That 14pt lead wasn't looking safe until we scored that TD.

bruh.....is Stoops AFRAID to tell Heupel to call run plays????

It's working for us! And then we stop..... I said two weeks ago just b/c Bell can throw doesnt mean we need to go back to passing 40 times a game. Run the damn ball, let the D rest, b/c ND is tough for us to stop on 3rd down.

Heupel needs to stop trying to get cute...I think he tries to make himself look good for future head coaching jobs, but in reality he's messing up.