2013 - Official College Football Random Thoughts thread

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
It's weird with Redd.

He left PSU as our skill-position player with the best chance of starting on Sundays. Sheerly for the exposure, I thought he had a point in leaving for USC. So I don't blame him for that.

But the fact that Penn State has more wins since he left than USC is pretty nice. Little did he know Penn State would be POSITIVE EXPOSURE, while USC is looked at as one of the biggest disappointments :pachaha: :myman: :smugdraper:

True, should have listen to Mauti. You read those excerpts from that new book on PSU? And how Mauti, and I forget the other dudes name basically kept that team together. BOB was going to give the the Players one week to re commit, and Mauti was like.. :whoa: we got this..

Crazy that BOB, listen to those dudes..

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True, should have listen to Mauti. You read those excerpts from that new book on PSU? And how Mauti, and I forget the other dudes name basically kept that team together. BOB was going to give the the Players one week to re commit, and Mauti was like.. :whoa: we got this..

You know the name of the book breh? I'd like to read it.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Our defense is ass. We let Vandy run all over us. We'll win this but between this and the Georgia game, we have a ways to go.

SHAQAVELLI

We Are Penn State
Daps
Reppin
PA

Yeah, Mauti and Zordich :to:

When this chapter in history is written and the dust settles, there really will be a special place in history for last year's team. To finish 8-4, produce a few draft picks, get McGloin on an NFL roster. Incredible.

The book excerpts are nuts, too lol. You read how Jay Paterno challenged Drew Astorino to a fight cuz Astorino and the rest of the defense didn't want Rob Bolden in at quarterback? :dead: Astorino was saying what the whole country was saying, but Bolden was "Jay's guys" and McGloin was just a walk-on. Too much pride to concede defeat.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot

When this chapter in history is written and the dust settles, there really will be a special place in history for last year's team. To finish 8-4, produce a few draft picks, get McGloin on an NFL roster. Incredible.

The book excerpts are nuts, too lol. You read how Jay Paterno challenged Drew Astorino to a fight cuz Astorino and the rest of the defense didn't want Rob Bolden in at quarterback? :dead: Astorino was saying what the whole country was saying, but Bolden was "Jay's guys" and McGloin was just a walk-on. Too much pride to concede defeat.

Ya, the Astorino part was crazy. “Get that motherfukker out of this game right now!” . :russ: Astorino stood behind it to, in a interview with blackshoe Diaries..

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

breh matt mcgloin was such a bum for 3 years, like literally a piece of crap, i remember when dude said he was staying at penns tate i was like :heh:, who cares if he does

but wow he had a great season and to not even be a practice squad player but on a nfl roster as a undrafted qb
:wow:

SHAQAVELLI

We Are Penn State
Daps
Reppin
PA
Ya, the Astorino part was crazy. “Get that motherfukker out of this game right now!” . :russ: Astorino stood behind it to, in a interview with blackshoe Diaries..
Haha you reading BSD and you're two steps away from transferring from a BO'B fan to a PSU fan :scheme: :salute:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
silas redd is a bum anyways
could have rushed for like 1,500 yards last year and be drafted and on a nfl roster at the moment

now hes injured will sluggish all year

michael dyer status

SHAQAVELLI

We Are Penn State
Daps
Reppin
PA
breh matt mcgloin was such a bum for 3 years, like literally a piece of crap, i remember when dude said he was staying at penns tate i was like :heh:, who cares if he does

but wow he had a great season and to not even be a practice squad player but on a nfl roster as a undrafted qb
:wow:
OK, now I've always been a McGloin apologist among my friends — but last year made my job a hell of a lot easier.

Piece of crap is overdoing it. His first three years, he was a FRINGE, at best, B1G QB.

But did you see Rob Bolden during that time, fam? Can't believe of all the QBs Joe Pa ever coached, he let Bolden be the first freshman to start :what:

He's the worst PSU starting quarterback ever. I can't believe LSU took him.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Haha you reading BSD and you're two steps away from transferring from a BO'B fan to a PSU fan :scheme: :salute:

Well BOB got my curiosity in PSU, and Hackenberg, well...

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Django-Unchained-You-Had-my-Curiosity.gif

Last edited:

SHAQAVELLI

We Are Penn State
Daps
Reppin
PA
Totally off topic, but the Dodgers had a pinch hitter (nick)named "Chili Buss" :dead:

Dodgers so far ahead in the west they're using food trucks at-bat :heh: