2013 - Official College Football Random Thoughts thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
TCU with Boykin looks like tehy're headed back to the dark ages of TCU football :huhldup:

not really they were struggling with pachall last week as well.

thing is there is no more josh boyce and he hasnt been replaced

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
techderp_medium.gif

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Not that I care, but what do you have against TCU boss?
I just do not fukk with the fraud ass boise/utah/tcu/cinci crew of teams who made a killing 1 tough game a year, with weeks to prepare, a shyt schedule, and crying about not being in the bcs title game, and getting sugar and fiesta bowl berths against more challenged and weathered teams.

Tcu joins a real conference whattayaknow, theyre 4-6 in big xii play, fully exposed. Struggling on the road in the oh-so-difficult environment....of LUBBOCK.

As corny and chiche it is...."its only so long fake thugs can pretend"

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
I just do not fukk with the fraud ass boise/utah/tcu/cinci crew of teams who made a killing 1 tough game a year, with weeks to prepare, a shyt schedule, and crying about not being in the bcs title game, and getting sugar and fiesta bowl berths against more challenged and weathered teams.

Tcu joins a real conference whattayaknow, theyre 4-6 in big xii play, fully exposed. Struggling on the road in the oh-so-difficult environment....of LUBBOCK.

As corny and chiche it is...."its only so long fake thugs can pretend"

I see. I agree with you but if any one of those coaches of the programs you named can be successful in a big boy conference, it would be Patterson. I know it hasn't been seen as of yet but he would be the most likely. He has been out-recruiting us(OU) for 3-4 star defensive players while we continually have to coach up JUCO transfers because they and Baylor are taking them all. As long as he can coach his team to cut down on mistakes, he'll be ok and his teams will start winning more games.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
If there were no academic requirements, Mississippi would be way up there. Closer to GA and OH numbers, and their players would all be 5*
Whatever happened to all the talent that use to come out of the Pascagoula/Moss Point area? I remember when they always had someone go to a major D-1 school

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
Those dirt poor counties up and down the Mississippi River are loaded with 12 year olds who are 6'2 240 already. They wouldn't qualify for most schools though.