2013 - Official College Football Random Thoughts thread

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Saban gotta put on a strong front for his bandwagon fanbase. Tide fans across the country really quiet right now.

Anyway, enough of that, their time isn't coming...yet.

@Ed MOTHERfukkING G @Trust Me how many points will Greg Robinson allow to Ole Miss this weekend?

Look at this...

:russ:

:deadmanny:

Its gonna be the Laquon Treadwell show.

12 catches for 189 yards, and three scores.

While sitting out the 4th. :youngsabo:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'll always remember that Illinois game

It was like 69-67 something crazy like that and Illinois didn't concert the two point convrrsion and the camera panned to Greg Robinson like he drew up a great scheme :heh:

I cannot believe robinson got another job in football after his abysmal performance in A2

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I said BYU would beat Texas in Provo.

If you actually think a Texas team that beat ole piss last year 66-32 in Mississippi returning a bunch of starters still talented are going to get embarrassed in Austin :ufdup:

:usure: this aint your daddies ole miss they talented as hell

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said BYU would beat Texas in Provo.

If you actually think a Texas team that beat ole piss last year 66-32 in Mississippi returning a bunch of starters still talented are going to get embarrassed in Austin :ufdup:

Ole Miss freshmen make a huge difference and Texas is not that talented anymore and their qb situation is :scusthov:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
yo @SubZeroDegrees

It started last week, when Southern University linebacker Anthony Balanciertrash-talked upcoming opponent Northwestern State.

When asked what he said, Balancier repeated that NSU was “horrible.” Horrible, as in they stink, the reporter asked? “Yeah, you could say that,” Balancier answered.

Northwestern State coaches showed the clip of the interview to players, and posted the comments outside of the locker room. "A little motivation," one player called it. Northwestern State walloped the Jaguars, 55-14.

Southern naturally blamed the media instead of its own crappy team, and declared that players would be off-limits to reporters except in very controlled situations. In response, The (Baton Rouge) Advocate published a special note to its readers:

Southern has chosen to limit access of its football team to three players until at least Oct. 5.

Because of this policy, The Advocate will provide only minimal coverage of Southern’s football team.

:dead: how yo boy try to Takeover ended up gettin Ethered​