2013 - Official College Football Random Thoughts thread

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Fine. Baylor in 2011. I don't care that they had rG3, you don't get blown out by Baylor, ever.

I'm pretty scared of Baylor right now. They're BETTER than they were with RGIII. There's more talent.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's because he was better than Simms and apple white hasn't give up nearly 500 yards rushing on defense tonight.

He was never better than Simms. Simms was just young and Mack and Greg can't develop talent
AppleCrap was just reckless and did whatever.

Mack and UT owe everything to Vince. He won us a title DESPITE Mack and Greg

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I'm pretty scared of Baylor right now. They're BETTER than they were with RGIII. There's more talent.
That's because art Briles is the second best coach in the big 12. The best being in Fort Worth. The third being in manhattan, North Dakota state be damned. I think Texas loses 5 games this year. Diaz is gone for sure. Nothing will change until Mack is gone. He is running the program and his legacy into the ground. What makes it even worse is that he is ruining many of these kids talent by not developing them.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Ok, guys... I'm here and calm...... because I was getting ready to lose it....

I didn't think Trevor Knight would have that long of a leash.... I assume if he didn't get it going by the second quarter, Stoops would put in Bell..... Well, we got the lead despite him throwing poorly again and Stoops still let him play... Half-time came and I was like... Ok, Bell is coming in the third quarter.... No Bell..... Stoops let this dude commit 3 TO's.... all of his fault... and almost cost us the game because our defense was getting gassed and Holgorson was getting ready to break our defense. Heupel did call a piss poor game but it was compounded by the fact that Knight couldn't make routine throws so Heupel lost confidence in him. VW knew that we had abandoned the pass and loaded the box..... Stoops waited until we was about to lose the game to put Bell in to secure win. Defense was good. O-Line was a little mediocre but got the job done after WV's defense was gassed. Although we won, we took so many L's tonight..... We lost most of our secondary depth and a starting OT, a position we don't have depth in because our other starting OT was kicked off the team....... No damn QB but all these damn receivers.... May lose our WR commits if we cannot fix the passing game this season.

I'm scared s**tless to see this team against a team with a competent QB that plays D as well as we do..... Blowout..... Getting ready to be a long season.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
He was never better than Simms. Simms was just young and Mack and Greg can't develop talent
AppleCrap was just reckless and did whatever.

Mack and UT owe everything to Vince. He won us a title DESPITE Mack and Greg
He was better than Simms for that offense they were running and for that team. Simms performance in the 2001 big 12 championship game was pitiful and it was major coming into the game and giving Texas a chance to win the game. Wreck less? Not the major I remember.

Don't disagree with the rest of your comment.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
They might as well put in Tyrone Swoopes shyt aint nothing else to lose

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
im sscared of baylor as well as a tcu fan, their offense is disgusting and their d is improved, their offense is as good as dare i say oregon

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Ok, guys... I'm here and calm...... because I was getting ready to lose it....

I didn't think Trevor Knight would have that long of a leash.... I assume if he didn't get it going by the second quarter, Stoops would put in Bell..... Well, we got the lead despite him throwing poorly again and Stoops still let him play... Half-time came and I was like... Ok, Bell is coming in the third quarter.... No Bell..... Stoops let this dude commit 3 TO's.... all of his fault... and almost cost us the game because our defense was getting gassed and Holgorson was getting ready to break our defense. Heupel did call a piss poor game but it was compounded by the fact that Knight couldn't make routine throws so Heupel lost confidence in him. VW knew that we had abandoned the pass and loaded the box..... Stoops waited until we was about to lose the game to put Bell in to secure win. Defense was good. O-Line was a little mediocre but got the job done after WV's defense was gassed. Although we won, we took so many L's tonight..... We lost most of our secondary depth and a starting OT, a position we don't have depth in because our other starting OT was kicked off the team....... No damn QB but all these damn receivers.... May lose our WR commits if we cannot fix the passing game this season.

I'm scared s**tless to see this team against a team with a competent QB that plays D as well as we do..... Blowout..... Getting ready to be a long season.

whenever they were in the redzone should have put in bell
cost them mad points

your defense missed alot of tackles as well today

it is going to be a long season