2013 - Official College Football Random Thoughts thread

I'm Chillin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I got my streak for the cash W4 on FSU scoring 2 first half TDs..I'm starting to reconsider :lupe:

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
no offense, bruh....but did you watch our game?

We had over 300 yards RUSHING and, UNDER 100 yards passing. And no "Belldozer package" was used

Or am I misunderstanding your post?
I was saying that eventually the pass will catch up to OU, for better or worse. I was being sarcastic about Belldozer because his hype has fallen off, but that was kind of a dikkhead move on my part.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

The idiot Mark May at it again...

helmet_sticker_big.jpg

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I was saying that eventually the pass will catch up to OU, for better or worse. I was being sarcastic about Belldozer because his hype has fallen off, but that was kind of a dikkhead move on my part.

oh, ok....well let's hope not. If we can run the ball half as good as we did the other night, we'll be in good shape. We keep our defense off the field for longer periods of time and have less risk for turnovers. And just having a mobile QB, I saw at least 3-5 plays the other night where Landry Jones woulda got sacked, but Knight took off running.

Bell has actually lost a noticeable amount of weight and he looked fairly good in limited action the other night passing.

On another note, why you aint mention the Tennessee game? :mjpls:

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
I think that a lot of fans, myself included at times, just assumed that Stoops was keeping Bell's arm as a secret weapon and putting him in for bruiser plays.