2013 - Official College Football Random Thoughts thread

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
any good fbs qb would have ate behind that line last year, now this line looks weak, aj outside of the pocket is :flabbynsick:
AJ was horrible against the 3 best teams we played last year

Only had 1 completion in the second half of LSU before the game winning drive

Threw an INT in the redone against TA&M

threw an INT against UGA in the end zone... Then Saban decided not to throw the ball anymore

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

threw an INT against UGA in the end zone... Then Saban decided not to throw the ball anymore

aj is the goat game manager though, but yesterday he rarely had time in the pocket, and besides a couple of plays bama receivers were struggling to get open.

all will be fixed though :blessed:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Here OU's vs ULM Highlight vid for those who did not watch on PPV. ULM is the team who stunned Arkansas last year. OU won 34-0

Overall its was a nice game especially for Knight's first start. OU's D looked very impressive!

Last edited:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
we got to fix this. :snoop:

the player has to sit out the rest of the series. :birdman:

Ep8Can6.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Here OU's vs ULM Highlight vid for those who did not watch on PPV. ULM is the team who stunned Arkansas last year. OU won 34-0

Overall its was a nice game especially for Knight's first start. OU's D looked very impressive!

the same ulm who got killed by ohio bobcats by 25 in the bowl game

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Every nikka out there should have their scholarship pulled...Earl Holmes looks like he will beat the living shyt out anyone who steps on his sneaker or pours Gatorade on him

We do get the 100 back tho :blessed:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

We have 4 LEGIT running backs. I'm glad we ran it down their throats. This is a good sign.

I think Stoops realizes now that simply having a statue pocket passer sling it 50 times per game is NOT gonna get it done in this day and age. And by "get it done" I mean it'll win you 9 games every year, but it's not gonna get you the big plays when the game is on the line or make the clutch plays that can account for another 1-2 big wins.

Knight looked shaky/nervous in the 1st half but got better. My only concern for him is his height....he had quite a few passes get batted by linemen

:mindblown:

I can't believe you're saying some negative, or even objective about anything associated with Bama.

Last edited:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
We have 4 LEGIT running backs. I'm glad we ran it down their throats. This is a good sign.

I think Stoops realizes now that simply having a statue pocket passer sling it 50 times per game is NOT gonna get it done in this day and age.

Knight looked shaky/nervous in the 1st half but got better. My only concern for him is his height....he had quite a few passes get batted by lineman.

I agree, but I think its just nerves. He has tremendous upside and did very well for his first collegiate start. OU should have a very good year I predict!