2013 - Official College Football Random Thoughts thread

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Nothing better then CFB on Saturdays. 12:00 to 2:30 of football games. Great to have CFB saturdays back..

After a shaky start to the day, I ended up 375$

all in all, it's was a good day..

tumblr_m97ekne2NL1qhb29oo1_500.gif

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Very impressed with what Michigan did can't wait to see them punk ND next Saturday night in the Big House.

Nebraska defense is still garbage Pelini is a moron.

Boise getting exposed week 1 is good for CFB no close loss they got slaughted.

Beamer looking like :flabbynsick: Bowden in his last few years VT has nothing on the offensive side of the ball. Miami has no business losing the Coastal title this season.

Lot of good matchups week 1 been a good weekend so far but i'm ready for Monday night FSU bout to put in work. :ohlawd:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Weakling of the SEC y'all

Georgia Bulldogs :russ:

When I saw Uga, the bulldog, in the pen knocked the fukk out with the fan on him...I knew right then Jawja wasn't bout that life.

Very impressed with what Michigan did can't wait to see them punk ND next Saturday night in the Big House.

BTBqyg2CMAIAGWe.jpg

*cues ND figt song*

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Impressed at Virginia Tech's defense, they held there own against us, no pushover at all. We definitely need work on the offensive line, guess we were spoiled with the O-line last year. Christon Jones and Landon Collins played great for Bama, and the defense, well the defense just played the Bama way, excited for the D-Line this year.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Impressed at Virginia Tech's defense, they held there own against us, no pushover at all. We definitely need work on the offensive line, guess we were spoiled with the O-line last year. Christon Jones and Landon Collins played great for Bama, and the defense, well the defense just played the Bama way, excited for the D-Line this year.
Ya'll shut Thomas the fukk down. :merchant:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Let's be honest though, Logan Thomas has always been garbage. It's not hard to make him look like Jordan Jefferson. Here's a couple of my main points
-Clemson looks like they a good shot at getting to Pasasdena
-The Boise State era is over. I think Fresno St. becomes the next BCS buster
-The talent gap between FCS and the bottom of the FBS is shrinking. McNeese St. beat USF 52-31 :dead:
-Next year the AAC will be the 2nd worst mid major :huhldup:
-Florida is going to have a rough year.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Let's be honest though, Logan Thomas has always been garbage. It's not hard to make him look like Jordan Jefferson. Here's a couple of my main points
-Clemson looks like they a good shot at getting to Pasasdena
-The Boise State era is over. I think Fresno St. becomes the next BCS buster
-The talent gap between FCS and the bottom of the FBS is shrinking. McNeese St. beat USF 52-31 :dead:
-Next year the AAC will be the 2nd worst mid major :huhldup:
-Florida is going to have a rough year.
Yeah Clemson only has one challenge in FSU and should win that at home. This isn't the Tommy Bowden era anymore, Tahj Boyd isn't losing to Maryland, Duke or Uva