2012 - Official College Football Random Thoughts thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Like that early morning slate of games tomorrow. Hope Mississippi St finally gets over the hump vs Barn and OSU better not sleep on UCF them boys can ball. KSU better give Miami a reality check too. It's been one week and i'm tired of these cocky Cane fans getting hype off beating bottom feeder BC. It sucks FSU playing all these punk teams to start the year can't even get excited for these scrubs bring on Clemson week already.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Like that early morning slate of games tomorrow. Hope Mississippi St finally gets over the hump vs Barn and OSU better not sleep on UCF them boys can ball. KSU better give Miami a reality check too. It's been one week and i'm tired of these cocky Cane fans getting hype off beating bottom feeder BC. It sucks FSU playing all these punk teams to start the year can't even get excited for these scrubs bring on Clemson week already.

Yep, one my boys text me that "U is back" bs immediately after the game. The scrubs we got suck but still, the blame falls on W. Va

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Yep, one my boys text me that "U is back" bs immediately after the game. The scrubs we got suck but still, the blame falls on W. Va

Yeah I know that WVU game tomorrow would've been :ohhh:

They better give Edwards and Casher major burn tomorrow I wanna see what these boys have I don't think Jimbo and staff are sold on Stevens backing up Werner.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Yeah I know that WVU game tomorrow would've been :ohhh:

They better give Edwards and Casher major burn tomorrow I wanna see what these boys have I don't think Jimbo and staff are sold on Stevens backing up Werner.
Edwards got redshirted without a doubt. Especially when he found out last week he wasn't dressing he didn't show up for the team meal nor was there on the sideline for the game. Hopefully his old man talks some sense into him. Goldman should get burn plus there talks to move Hicks back over to the defense since Haplea & Kourtzidis who they say is a future Mackey award winner. He's that good

Status
Not open for further replies.