Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
no player lost more money coming back than TJ McDonald

Tim prolly in the stands like :snoop:

Barkley and Silas redd as well

Kiffin screwed all 3 of them, first his dad is to old and archaic to defend against spread offenses, in the sec the run first, pass second his old style was working there.

Monte kiffin making 1.5 mill for this crap

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
USC manager tampered with game balls

USC's high-scoring, 62-51 loss to the Ducks was deflating in more ways than one. The Trojans said they had fired a student manager who intentionally deflated game footballs below NCAA-mandated pressure levels for Saturday's loss to Oregon. The school said it was reprimanded and fined by the Pac-12. Underinflated footballs are thought to be easier to catch and throw. USC said game officials discovered some of the underinflated footballs before the game and others at halftime, fixing the balls before the second half. USC said the student manager, who was not identified, acknowledged he deflated the balls of his own accord after they had been checked by officials before the game.

USC manager tampered with game balls

And still lost.. :ufdup:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Chizik looks like he is done.

or is he :hbk:

Auburn lands commitment from JUCO running back Cameron Artis-Payne | al.com

Auburn has picked up a commitment from junior college running back Cameron Artis-Payne after the Santa Maria, California prospect visited Auburn's campus earlier this week.

“I feel great committing to Auburn. I’m excited,” Artis-Payne told Auburn Undercover. “I can’t wait to play against Georgia, Alabama, LSU. I can’t wait to play against those guys. I’m excited to play the best football out there other than the NFL.”

The 5-foot-11, 212-pound back is rated the No. 5 junior college running back in the nation by the 247Composite index and has rushed for 1,838 yards and 23 touchdowns on 220 carries with one game remaining in his sophomore season at Allan Hancock College.

Artis-Payne is the 19th commitment for Auburn's 2013 recruiting class. The three-star prospect chose Auburn over offers from Washington, Utah, Utah State and New Mexico.

:vince:

SEC Hater

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
robert nkemdiche decomitted from clemson

He loves Clemson, its his mother that dont want him to go there, she wants him to go to Ole Miss with his brother. She needs to keep her fukking mouth shut and let him make his own damn decisions

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He loves Clemson, its his mother that dont want him to go there, she wants him to go to Ole Miss with his brother. She needs to keep her fukking mouth shut and let him make his own damn decisions
aww that mother influence

Status
Not open for further replies.