Auburn, AL
if oregon plays any team with an athletic DLine they go to shyt

Kansas St would put work in on Oregon let alone Alabama

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The AP Poll is a joke some writer had Clemson ranked ahead of FSU. So glad that poll is irrelevant now.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if oregon plays any team with an athletic DLine they go to shyt

Kansas St would put work in on Oregon let alone Alabama

Breh every year we hear about how some squad with a prolific offense is gonna test the SEC yet they get shutdown. It's been a constant theme in the BCS era. I hate the SEC but teams like LSU,UF and Bama are just too athletic in the trenches.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Breh every year we hear about how some squad with a prolific offense is gonna test the SEC yet they get shutdown. It's been a constant theme in the BCS era. I hate the SEC but teams like LSU,UF and Bama are just too athletic in the trenches.

folks dont wanna believe it tho

the team with the dominant DLine almost always wins a game

everyone gets enamored with the huge numbers and and high flying offensive players but that doesnt win football games

even Auburn with Cam...with no Fairley we dont go undefeated that season

nor do we beat LSU, Bama, Miss State, or Clemson

Skilltastrophy

Mizzou Mafia
Daps
Still is subject to less bias than the coaches poll

Sent from Seattle, by way of Ann Arbor on Tapatalk: The Remix

especially since the coaches don't actually vote in the poll...some random grad assistant or the Sports Information Director is the one actually voting

that poll is a complete joke

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I'd take the AP or coaches over the Harris. When someone votes for a team @ #25 regardless of record and most voters vote based on region or allegiances, I can't take it seriously.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Back in the preseason, I was among the many delusional media types that thought Mike Leach would sweep into Pullman and lead Washington State to its first bowl berth in nine years. After all, that's what he did every season during his 10-year tenure at Texas Tech.
As it turns out, the 2-7 Cougars will not be bowling, and Leach has had one of the worst debut seasons of any newly hired coach in the country. It's not just that Wazzu is 0-6 in the Pac-12 (it even managed to lose to Colorado); it's that the Pirate is compounding things with some of his comments and actions.
On Saturday, Utah (4-5) ensured Leach of his first losing season as a head coach with a 49-6 blowout. Afterward, the notoriously oddball coach ripped his players at a postgame press conference, and he targeted his linemen in particular. "A part of it's effort, and some of it borders on cowardice," Leach said of an offensive line that allowed six sacks. "... It was one of the most heartless efforts up front I've ever seen. And our D-line wasn't any better." Then, in what amounts to overt humiliation, Leach ordered all of the Cougars' starting offensive and defensive linemen to come out of the locker room to field media questions (whether the media wanted to talk to them or not).
"In four decades of covering the [Pac-12], I've never seen anything like it," Seattle Times veteran Bud Withers wrote of the scene.
Remember, earlier in the season, Leach lamented that many of his seniors had an "empty-corpse quality." According to Withers, the coach went there again in his postgame radio interview. "That could have been a zombie convention," he said of the Cougars' performance.
You know what you're getting when you hire Leach. He's the farthest thing from conventional, and he says exactly what's on his mind. However, he also got fired from Texas Tech for allegedly embarrassing a player, and with the exception of his opening remarks ("Our effort today was pitiful. It starts with our coaches, with me in particular"), his entire postgame rant was a Bob Knight-esque exercise in verbal bullying. Coaches sometimes call out players as motivation, but with three games left in the season, that hardly seemed the intent here.
"We're going to have a lively spring, I'll tell you that," Leach said. "There's some individuals that aren't going to be here next year.
Don't be surprised if he loses a whole bunch of those individuals' allegiance for Washington State's last three games.

Read more: Alabama, Oregon could be nearing BCS title game culture clash - Stewart Mandel - SI.com

this nikka Leach is :mindblown: i dont see how some of you like that dude

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

I remember people saying the 08' sooners were the best offense in CFB history

14 points to Florida in the National title game.:gag: I've seen this movie too many times

Status
Not open for further replies.