2012 - Official College Football Random Thoughts thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
denard hurt? what happened?

Nothing, that's what's annoying. Dude scrambles and falls on the ground and injures his throwing arm. It looked harmless and that he just felt funny. Our back up is atrocious and that's the only reason we're losing this game. It became very apparent that we were going to start bodying Nebraska. Their offense is horrible.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

Nothing, that's what's annoying. Dude scrambles and falls on the ground and injures his throwing arm. It looked harmless and that he just felt funny. Our back up is atrocious and that's the only reason we're losing this game. It became very apparent that we were going to start bodying Nebraska. Their offense is horrible.

soon breh...soon.

7_490466.jpg

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
soon breh...soon.

7_490466.jpg

I know, I know :to:

Bellamy just has that "I'm not about that life" face. Disgusting. The rest of the guys are playing like they don't trust him either. I hate the way Hoke is so blindly loyal. If this was ND this guy would've BEEN pulled. I swear he's not built for the big game.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
So what coaches are on the hot seat?

Mack Brown
Gene Chizik
Derek Dooley

Anyone else?

I am thinking Charlie Strong would be a great fit at Tennessee. I am not sure who the other hot coaching candidates are. Kirby Smart? Paul Rhodes?

joker phillips and john embree

jeff tedford (cal)

KingpinOG

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
I think Kirk Ferentz at Iowa needs to be on the hot seat as well. He is one of the highest paid coaches in college football and what does he have to show for it? That program is in decline.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I think Kirk Ferentz at Iowa needs to be on the hot seat as well. He is one of the highest paid coaches in college football and what does he have to show for it? That program is in decline.

It will never happen breh. That cat has diplomatic immunity at Iowa for some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.