2012 - Official College Football Random Thoughts thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AJ McCarron really needs to be getting considered as one of the top QB prospects going into this year's draft. He's way more than just a game manager at this point.

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
AJ McCarron really needs to be getting considered as one of the top QB prospects going into this year's draft. He's way more than just a game manager at this point.

knew this when he was slinging the ball around at St.Pauls

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i can see him leaving after this year

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

dont pay attention to the numbers bruh. dude is a slanger at heart. put him on a pass 1st squad he wins a heisman. they molded him to fit the system. thats good coaching

KingpinOG

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
So what coaches are on the hot seat?

Mack Brown
Gene Chizik
Derek Dooley

Anyone else?

I am thinking Charlie Strong would be a great fit at Tennessee. I am not sure who the other hot coaching candidates are. Kirby Smart? Paul Rhodes?

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Mack Brown
Gene Chizik
Derek Dooley

Anyone else?

I am thinking Charlie Strong would be a great fit at Tennessee. I am not sure who the other hot coaching candidates are. Kirby Smart? Paul Rhodes?

its gonna take a lot of money to get rid of Chizik

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins

Mack Brown
Gene Chizik
Derek Dooley

Anyone else?

I am thinking Charlie Strong would be a great fit at Tennessee.I am not sure who the other hot coaching candidates are. Kirby Smart? Paul Rhodes?

Same Here. Know the SEC and will get 4 and 5 star athletes from Florida. Vols need to drop the cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.