Status
Not open for further replies.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
the sad thing is, oregon been running all game, so even though chip is gonna take the dogs off, they cant stop the run

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
lol

do you think oregon can beat bama?

i do and im sticking with it

everyone has a chance. but oregon's advantage is speed but Bama is just as fast and theyre bigger. they arent that great against no huddle but given time to prepare no huddles arent as affective. and Bama would wear them down with the run game and their D would get rest. look how they played against Wisky last year and how that game was played. same thing Bama would do except Bama is Wisky on roids. so nah i dont think oregon would win

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
everyone has a chance. but oregon's advantage is speed but Bama is just as fast and theyre bigger. they arent that great against no huddle but given time to prepare no huddles arent as affective. and Bama would wear them down with the run game and their D would get rest. look how they played against Wisky last year and how that game was played. same thing Bama would do except Bama is Wisky on roids. so nah i dont think oregon would win

except oregon d is much better than the d last year, this d is also better than the casey matthews led oregon two years ago

oregon can stop the run, their corners are great, boyett in the back one of the best safeties in fbs

bama has played no one this year, on a neutral field im taking oreogn

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
except oregon d is much better than the d last year, this d is also better than the casey matthews led oregon two years ago

oregon can stop the run, their corners are great, boyett in the back one of the best safeties in fbs

bama has played no one this year, on a neutral field im taking oreogn

oregon hasnt played anyone either. and do they have to really stop the run? theyre up by 20 so quick it's not a factor. do i think they could stop a constant run game for 4 quarters nope. if oregon got up early it'd be over cuz bama aint built like that but i do think theyd keep it close and wear O down.
neutral field with time to prepare like a bowl: Bama
neutral field with a week to prepare: Oregon

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
oregon hasnt played anyone either. and do they have to really stop the run? theyre up by 20 so quick it's not a factor. do i think they could stop a constant run game for 4 quarters nope. if oregon got up early it'd be over cuz bama aint built like that but i do think theyd keep it close and wear O down.
neutral field with time to prepare like a bowl: Bama
neutral field with a week to prepare: Oregon

we'll see in teh bcs title game breh:whoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.