2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Why is Simmons so salty about the Nets? Every tweet is him shytting on possible deals for Howard.

As a Boston fan, last thing I'm thinking about is the Nets. We just signed Terry. Roster looking good so far fukk that other shyt.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Alex Young · Staff Writer at North Texas Daily
fukk YOU.

Enjoy never making the playoffs you piece of shyt, YOUR HOMETOWN TEAM, A TEAM THAT HAS MADE THE PLAYOFFS THE LAST 13 YEARS IN A ROW.

selfish players like you only go for money.

I can't wait to boo your ass next year.

Deron got them people :umad:

David Aldridge: With Williams done, the Nets' next priority is re-signing Brook Lopez, according to a league source. Team also hopes to keep Kris Humphries

Aldridge is the only person I've seen say they want to keep the Hump.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Ilyasova thinking about signing with a Euro team. :what:

Agent Tolga Tugsavul tells HoopsHype his client Ersan Ilyasova is seriously considering accepting "a big offer" from a European club. According to Tugsavul, the free agent forward has offers on the table from another two Euro teams plus three in the NBA - Toronto, Brooklyn and Milwaukee. Tugsavul says a decision is likely coming next week.

Smalley Biggs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there's still federal taxes, just not state... when you make that much money state tax isnt that big a deal

I think in NY, state tax is that big of a deal. Don't you get taxed even more if you're employed in NYC on top of that? But yeah, if you want a higher quality of life, then you gotta pay for it.

Living/Working in NYC>>>>>Dallas.

aixenv

Lakers World Order
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I think in NY, state tax is that big of a deal. Don't you get taxed even more if you're employed in NYC on top of that? But yeah, if you want a higher quality of life, then you gotta pay for it.

Living/Working in NYC>>>>>Dallas.

it's all relative at those levels of pay my dude, the taxes in Cali are horrible, but it's doable when you make enough bread, and these guys make lots of bread

Daps
So where does Dwight land...let's just assume LA and Brooklyn are off the table...I hope OKC doesn't get involved...

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Why is Simmons so salty about the Nets? Every tweet is him shytting on possible deals for Howard.

As a Boston fan, last thing I'm thinking about is the Nets. We just signed Terry. Roster looking good so far fukk that other shyt.

Maybe this..

By Bill Simmons on February 10, 2012

It's been fascinating to watch Williams keep that reprehensible Nets team competitive. Nobody feels sorry for him because he ruined the last year of Jerry Sloan's career, and for that he remains in NBA Purgatory — at least until he signs with Dallas this summer.4

4. We're all supposed to pretend this might not happen even though it's a bigger summer lock than Michael Phelps winning a gold medal. I haven't talked to one person "In the Know" who isn't 100 percent convinced that Dallas is getting him. But let's all keep pretending this isn't true.

Who should have really made the NBA All-Star team? - Grantland

:heh:

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
Celtics are reloading!!:myman:.....:umad:

scaled.php

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

Because they're in the same division, and could be a very big problem.

283105-aph_29_super.jpg

"It's afraid"