2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

vert

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sources say Dwight Howard is gathering a lot of interest around the league, but since he is not a free agent he cannot freely choose where to play next season, he has to be traded for. if the Magic dont trade him, he will not play for another team until his contract is up

:bryan: dude is the GOAT alias up there w/ "emmitt smith"

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
sources say Dwight Howard is gathering a lot of interest around the league, but since he is not a free agent he cannot freely choose where to play next season, he has to be traded for. if the Magic dont trade him, he will not play for another team until his contract is up

:wtb:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
I wasn't aware that the Knicks were going after Camby, not sure how I feel about that, I'd rather see Jorts get some increased minutes, but Camby can be effective off the bench. Anybody got an idea of how much of a salary Camby might command?
Even at Camby's age, his effectiveness on defense >>>>>>> Jorts' existence. He's nothing but a goon right now.
is this the real chris broussard
yes it is

Chris Broussard

Fox Sports NBA Sportswriter
Daps
the Pacers have 3 days to decide if they want to match the Blazers offer for Hibbert. if they match the offer, they have a chance to retain the center, but if they dont match the offer then he will end up in Portland, sources say

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
the Pacers have 3 days to decide if they want to match the Blazers offer for Hibbert. if they match the offer, they have a chance to retain the center, but if they dont match the offer then he will end up in Portland, sources say

but what if the mavericks offer him the max :myman:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even at Camby's age, his effectiveness on defense >>>>>>> Jorts' existence. He's nothing but a goon right now.

If Camby's still playing defense at a high level than I'm cool with him as a pick up, I'm just more worried about our depth at pg, and if all we have is the MLE and we use most of it on him, then it doesn't leave us with many options.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
K.C Johnson ‏@KCJHoop

Last Asik Tweet (I think) of night: If Bulls match, they have $44-45 million committed to just 3 players in 2014-15. (Rose, Noah, Asik.)

And 2 of them play the same position.