2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Evan Massey ‏@EMasseyReport
So the #Rockets are offering Kevin Martin, Donatas Motiejunas (however you spell), Lamb, White/Jones to the #Hornets for Eric Gordon.

:wtf:

thye had this good ass draft and about to fukk it up. Daryl Morey is too damn smart for his own good.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Nah, he's really not that smart, a smart GM would have blown it up the second Yao got hurt again.

theyre always talking about how he's really good with numbers and shyt. but he's dumb as shyt when it comes to making personnel decisions.

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Evan Massey ‏@EMasseyReport
So the #Rockets are offering Kevin Martin, Donatas Motiejunas (however you spell), Lamb, White/Jones to the #Hornets for Eric Gordon.

Red, I'll keep saying this...

Ya'll need to get on the horn with Houston, at least make them an offer for Martin!

If Rose comes back the same and ya'll got K-Mart. You could compete in the East as is.

Chris Broussard

Fox Sports NBA Sportswriter
Daps
Deron Williams is meeting with the Mavs & Nets. sources tell me he is leaning to one of the teams, but didnt know which one. one thing i can say for certain if he is not leaning to the Nets, then he is leaning towards the Mavs or another team

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Nah, he's really not that smart, a smart GM would have blown it up the second Yao got hurt again.

he actually is too smart for his own good which is sad, he still going by pure advanced stats and shyt to develop teams:laff:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
he actually is too smart for his own good which is sad, he still going by pure advanced stats and shyt to develop teams:laff:

He would be great as GM taking over a team that already has a young star, cause he's very good in the draft, and finding players via trade that end up being good.

But the dude just refuses to blow it all up, he's :deadhorse: every single season.

bigblue99

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Deron Williams is meeting with the Mavs & Nets. sources tell me he is leaning to one of the teams, but didnt know which one. one thing i can say for certain if he is not leaning to the Nets, then he is leaning towards the Mavs or another team

:dead:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I'm tired of Dwight Coward. Having multiple baby mamas, feigning piety, not having the balls to opt out, fronting like he didn't want to get his coach fired, and now claiming that he felt The Magic blackmailed him to opt in.

:dead:

I'm done with this dude.