2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
I'm confused, other that Dwight to Brooklyn, what the hell are the other parameters to this trade, this shyt is getting confusing and way too complicated.

shyt keeps on changing every other minute it seems.

Is the Cleveland GM that much of a vindictive bytch to try and help Brooklyn get over. Do they even need Humphries when the have Thompson, Varejao, and just drafted Zeller, all them dudes seem like the same player to me.

I'm trying to figure this shyt out.

The Cavs are collecting assets right now. They'll get a pick, Humphries, and cash for basically nothing. Then you could always flip Humphries at the deadline for another pick or a good 6th man.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well let's look at the going rate for players like him and last I saw he avg between 6-8 rb and scores 18 on good percentages and is young.

just imagine if you put a strong rb like evans or a defender like Ibaka next to him. Big men outside of the top 4 all have a major weakness on one side of the floor. But he is the best offensive TRUE C of the rest.

:heh:Really bro ? Trying to sell people on brook ? The guy who's own coach calls soft , he can score but best center naw more like a ok cEnter

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@WojYahooNBA
Houston and New York agreed on a sign-and-trade deal sending Douglas, Harrelson, Jordan to Rockets for picks, sources said.

‏
@WojYahooNBA
The Rockets will get the Knicks' second round picks in 2014 and 2015, source tells Y! The Knicks will pay Toney Douglas' salary in Houston.

CapitalOne

Do You Believe...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
Camby has agreed to a three year, $13.2 million deal with the Knicks, source tells Y! The final year includes a partial guarantee.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:wtf: so the Rockets got more forwards on the squad and is Toney Douglass there only PG they got now? :heh: Damn Knicks got Camby now, THEY SCARED NOW :pachaha:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wtf: so the Rockets got more forwards on the squad and is Toney Douglass there only PG they got now? :heh: Damn Knicks got Camby now, THEY SCARED NOW :pachaha:

How can you have so many forwards on a team i don't get it they must fire Morey Smh

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
‏@WojYahooNBA
The Rockets refuse to give up on the Dwight Howard derby, gathering more assets to try and entice the Orlando Magic to engage in talks

.......I wonder......What are the odds that the Lakers do a 3 way deal with the Rockets and the Magic.

I'd rather stand pat with Bynum and strengthen the bench, but the Lakers have been eerily quiet...Plus Houston was one of the teams Bynum said he's sign with.