2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so the Clippers are the only one willing to give up a 1st for Brooks. SMDH I couldn't be a GM. If i'm any late lotto middle of the pack team without a big time SG I'm giving up this pick. Aint like the clips are going to even be in the lotto. you telling me the cavs or suns couldn't offer a lotto protected 1st or even jazz?

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
only reason i hope the trade goes down is because the east is pathetic.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
:pacspit: Bulls

Could've given up a first for a 2 guard that can score

especially since they about to let brewer walk so now we have no depth at the 2 guard position except fragile handle with care azz rip.

i can see not helping the nets get howard, but its going to happen anyway, might as well get in where you fit in.

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta To New Orleans
only reason i hope the trade goes down is because the east is pathetic.

This only makes the East even more pathetic.

So now instead of it being Boston/Miami... it's not Miami/Brooklyn? I mean, NY isn't coming up, Orlando is done, Atlanta had a fire sale, Chicago is too injured, and Boston may or may not still be formidable enough to challenge.

The East didn't get better... just giving all their players to just two teams now.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

So now instead of it being Boston/Miami... it's not Miami/Brooklyn? I mean, NY isn't coming up, Orlando is done, Atlanta had a fire sale, Chicago is too injured, and Boston may or may not still be formidable enough to challenge.

The East didn't get better... just giving all their players to just two teams now.

:manny: like orlando and boston was going to beat the heat anyway, neither of those teams are a serious challenged to them. blame the heat for squading up like voltron instead of 2 stars on a team.

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
This feels like Carmelo all over again with all these teams involved. Not feeling all that optimistic

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
This is why you trade these dudes a year or two before their contract is up if they are noncommittal or vague about their future. The Jazz played it brilliantly, they got max return for their star player when nobody had any idea they were looking to trade him. The Magic should have traded this nikka last year....just stupid, now they're about to get that no vaseline treatment no matter if he goes to the Lakers or Nets, all those picks are trash.

shyt, trade the nikka to Houston for Lamb, White, Jones & future picks under the idea that he won't re-sign there.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year

So now instead of it being Boston/Miami... it's not Miami/Brooklyn? I mean, NY isn't coming up, Orlando is done, Atlanta had a fire sale, Chicago is too dumb and conservative, and Boston may or may not still be formidable enough to challenge.

fixed