AZSz1.png

Don't do it Ray. :lolbron:

Dat bytch nikka stayin in Bean town. :rudy:

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
:laff: he looks like he wanted someplace else other than holding that shirt up

How stupid do you have to be to not see that pic is photoshopped? :snoop:

Anyway Deron admitted the JJ deal ultimately brought him to BK...where are those who said he and Cuban would share a laugh at it :mjpls:

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
How stupid do you have to be to not see that pic is photoshopped? :snoop:

Anyway Deron admitted the JJ deal ultimately brought him to BK...where are those who said he and Cuban would share a laugh at it :mjpls:

:rudy: I know its photoshopped that still doesn't explain why he has that expressionless look on his face.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
is Courtney Lee a good shooter? I know he is a pretty good 3pt on 2k12 and is a good defender

lee is one of the most underrated players in the game.

he was a standout nba finals vet his rookie year.

that is how good he is,....

bulls should sign him up with no question.

he can run the point, till rose comes back and be an oversized mismatch.

that wrecks havoc,..as a past ncaa scoring champion.

the rockets have two scoring champions who are incredible players.

both are yin/yang,.....

lee is a consummate humble professional.

martin is kobe ego swag to the millioneth power, who can back it up, though.

lee is one of the few perfect picks for the bulls, in the entire league.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
easy way to make your posts shorter

don't step till you get your post mastered.

till you get on my level,...
save you criticism or critique, cause you are not qualified to speak on:

art barr

always some unactualized weak ass poster talking,...

still waiting on you to disprove.

that list of twenty pg's who could and would do what rondo does on the celt's.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Courtney lee is not the type of sg the bulls need

He is a defensive guard who can hit 3's but he is not a good creator/playmaker/scorer

Bulls need a scoring sg or interior player

Oj mayo or monta ellis would be perfect fits at the 2 but the bulls lame ass front office aint proactive enough to make it happen

lee is an incredible finisher And dribble drive, to pull-up/floater sg.

stop stat watching and watch his pedigree in the games.

dude was an ncaa scoring machine,....stop playing!

art barr

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Damn, Eric Gordon -

"If (the Hornets) were interested, there wouldn't have been no tour, there wouldn't have been nothing," Gordon said. "There's been no negotiations. I was right there in Indiana. I haven't received no calls, to me personally, they've contacted my agent. As for now, I don't know what's going on. (If the Hornets match) as of right now, I'd be disappointed."

Is there anything the Hornets could do to change his mind?

"I don't think there is," Gordon said.
Gordon repeatedly said he felt the Hornets should have stepped up with an offer better than the reported four-year, $50 million contract the club wanted to give him in late January.

"If you feel that I'm that caliber player," Gordon said, when asked if he felt disrespected. "You don't think I knew I was going to be an unrestricted free agent this summer? I knew that. I took it into account. I'm taking accountability for how I play. What do they mean as an organization? What do I mean to them?

"Obviously they're saying all that (about him being the cornerstone on which the franchise will rebuild) to scare everybody off. If I don't really hear that from them, and they haven't shown it, it wouldn't be like this right now."
Gordon said he was surprised the Hornets drafted shooting guard Austin Rivers with the 10th overall selection, citing gaps throughout the Hornets roster, especially in the post.

"I was a little surprised; we have no center and no bigs," Gordon said. "You look at our roster right now, what do we have, one big? Jason Smith? Before Anthony Davis, we had no bigs.

"My thing is, if you're trying to be a good team, and you've got a young team, you've got to fill in spaces. I am the shooting guard. We've got plenty of point guards on our team right now."
Gordon said he didn't feel as though the Hornets contract offer in January, when the team was still in NBA receivershipo, sufficiently represented his ability as a player.

"No; I didn't accept it because I didn't think that was the type of caliber player I was," Gordon said."
Yet Gordon insisted his current unhappiness with the Hornets was not about money.

"It's all about what type of caliber player I am," Gordon said. "It's all about interest. What kind of caliber player I am. That's what it's all about. No 1 thing is I'm here to win, I'm here to try to lead a team. All this new deal is built for me to stay in New Orleans, but the interest wasn't there. I've just got to move on.

"I'm a basketball player at the end of the day. Where I'm at, I've just got to play ball. But as of right now, it's going to be for the Phoenix Suns. If they match, I've got to play basketball."

Last edited by a moderator: