2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Brandon Roy is now the biggest free agent on the market. Minny is gonna get him.

I'm not too certain. We like him a lot and i'm glad they're proactive, but they haven't signed anybody, so all this courting could be for nothing. I hope I'm wrong.

side note: I just realized that Toronto paid Landry Fields more than what Phoenix just gave Michael Beasley. The **** is wrong with T.Dot?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thabeet is a project we all knew this but for the minutes he will receive he will be cool in oklahoma low risk high reward guy.

Juanito

Pro
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
:stopitslime:

In what way does this make the Lakers worse?

Defensively the team is unchanged and offensively things will be MUCH better.

Agree with this. Hopefully now we end up with Dwight or trade Pau for some other players maybe to help off the bench. We need more depth. Also Grant Hill might be coming which would be cool imo

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
The trade talks for Dwight Howard are "heating up" source says. #Nets have deal 90% done, just need 3rd team to help finalize deal.

tumblr_m67ocqmSot1qgvr4ko8_r1_400.gif

:stylin::stylin::stylin::yayo:

NETS-FAN.gif

NETSFAN.gif

great job lakers for locking in on nash

beer-cheers-toasting.gif

jamie_lee_curtis.gif

Daps
How was he picked anywhere near #2. I think everyone saw from a mile away that he would be a bust

Weak draft breh..

Only griffin was a sure thing...

then you had surprises like Brandon Jennings, Tyreke Evans, Stephen Curry..and couple more.