2012 MLB Amateur Draft Thread

Edi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the Blue Jays got compensation picks game from losing Jon Rauch, Frank Francisco and Jose Molina LOL

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I read something saying that there is talk that the Blue Jays pick at 22, Marcus Stroman, is more or less major league ready and could be with the big league club this year.

Anyone have any info on this dude?

Very good stuff if he was 6 foot something hed be a top 10 pick but is only 5'9 so scouts are worried he may just be a closer..

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FreedS[ohh]lave;347494 said:
Very good stuff if he was 6 foot something hed be a top 10 pick but is only 5'9 so scouts are worried he may just be a closer..

Thanks

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the Blue Jays got compensation picks game from losing Jon Rauch, Frank Francisco and Jose Molina LOL

I can't help but think the way Anthopolous (among other GMs) flagrantly abused the old CBA is more or less responsible for the new one.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jays should have drafted Stroman's dad instead of Stroman

stroman1.jpg

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Appel probably pissed because he was hoping to go #1 or #2.

And he probably would have if he wasn't represented by Boras. Boras doesn't really negotiate by draft slot because a lot of his guys get drafted lower than they should be because of the signability issues.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
This dude that just graduated with my little sister got drafted by the Red Sox in the second round....

His name is Jamie Callahan and he was a helluva pitcher, and also was a pretty good batter on top of that...

Interested in how he turns out since he said he isn't gonna play for South Carolina next year and is going to the minors instead (kinda heated about that, but I respect him for getting his money)...

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
And he probably would have if he wasn't represented by Boras. Boras doesn't really negotiate by draft slot because a lot of his guys get drafted lower than they should be because of the signability issues.

Astros offered him 6 million and they rejected it. :manny:
That's why they went with Correa and say they probably have him signed by tomorrow. :takedat: