Veteran
Daps
my girl kate upton should have been higher, shes my current white girl crush

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
I HATE that they do this list every year...

they basically just compile a list of chicks that they have featured in their pages for the past year, then use recycled pics from past issues... I know cuz i subscribe to this shyt for like 6 years...

Its really not to be taken seriously

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
mj-laughing.gif
@ this whiteboy list.

One day someone will actually make an objectively good list with some diversity.

I've never met a white male that will admit being attracted to any black women. Or at least, I've never gotten to the point of asking any white male if they're attracted to black women, whereas if the subject ever manifests on its own they usually say something about not being attracted to black women without me even having to say anything.

#runonsentences

Yes, this is twitter. :rudy:

:krs:
Of course they aren't attracted to black women. You and I know why, most of us here should know why too. If you go to any majority white forum(fitness websites, anime websites, reddit, comic book, movie, videogame websites etc. Not dropping specific names here but some people will know what I'm talking about) If you go into the off topic section and you make a thread about black women some of the responses you will get will leave you feeling: :snoop: :scusthov:

that's assuming anyone even pays attention to the thread.

siclate

<-- GOAT album
Daps
SMH @ Lois Griffin

Couldn't keep it to actual humans, huh? I mean, they were already getting their :skip: on with Colbert, but it was kinda funny. A cartoon character??