2012 Maxim 100 list

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Lets be honest, most video vixens are killing these hoes on the list. Where the fugg is Jessica Lucas and Antonia Thomas(avi)?

with that said, Candice Swanepoel, Layla El, RiRi, Scarlett, Charlize, Bar Refeali, Mila Kunis are the truth on that list.

You can't really take these list seriously because they are based on who's buzzing at the moment.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Honestly don't know why dudes keep posting that maxim shyt.

That stuff isn't for "us".That's not our world.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
No Kerry Washington either??? every white guy i know has a crush on her. :wtf:

I've never met a white male that will admit being attracted to any black women. Or at least, I've never gotten to the point of asking any white male if they're attracted to black women, whereas if the subject ever manifests on its own they usually say something about not being attracted to black women without me even having to say anything.

#runonsentences

Yes, this is twitter. :rudy:

:krs:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
I've never met a white male that will admit being attracted to any black women. Or at least, I've never gotten to the point of asking any white male if they're attracted to black women, whereas if the subject ever manifests on its own they usually say something about not being attracted to black women without me even having to say anything.

#runonsentences

Yes, this is twitter. :rudy:

:krs:
i hear it a lot actually and i live and work amongst them. they usually use beyonce as their holy grail example which always gives me the :rudy: face.
or they'll use any of the Victoria's Secret "safe black" chicks... Selita Ebanks... Tyra...etc.. which is fair enough i guess.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They ain't even try to throw nikkas a bone on this one lol...sum nikkas will be happy with this list :mjpls: