2007 NFL Draft Class - Wide Receivers :flabbynsick:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
He also wore his own jersey around Hawaii during Pro Bowl week. Did I also mention that he wasn't playing in the Pro Bowl as well? Duke was the ultimate meathead. Use to have two homeboys with him at all times. One wore a chain with a the letter D while the other wore another chain with the word Bowe. Just a dumbass
cool story breh
doesnt change the fact that hes had 4 1k yard seasons in his first five years and deserves at least a fukking mention, especially since people are mentioning james jones and ted fukking ginn

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
thats not what you said initially- you said aside from james jones no one else did shyt. clearly, bowe had way more success than james jones. no one said anything about longevity or success right now.
Im not even gonna talk about offenses jones has played in as opposed to offenses bowe played in...and who was throwing balls to these guys

If you compare their numbers, no he didn't. They both had one season where they caught 15 and 14 touchdowns respectfully. Bowe went to a single pro bowl, and Jones has a ring.

To be honest I completely forgot about Bowe, as he was unmemorable to me:ld:

Then I think about his play in recent years (Jones caught 8 td's this year, Bowe didn't even get off the bench)and compare it to Jones who's still balling and I left him out.:yeshrug:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
If you compare their numbers, no he didn't. They both had one season where they caught 15 and 14 touchdowns respectfully. Bowe went to a single pro bowl, and Jones has a ring.
:mjlol: ring ? :heh:
you are now grasping at straws
bowe had a 15td season with matt cassel...james jones owes his entire career to arod

their numbers are not equal. bowe has more yards, targets, receptions, pretty much every stat except TD in less games played than james jones. stop it. he averages almost 15 yards more per game in his career

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
cool story breh
doesnt change the fact that hes had 4 1k yard seasons in his first five years and deserves at least a fukking mention, especially since people are mentioning james jones and ted fukking ginn
Actually you're way off base in your efforts to make a funny post. Only 3 seasons over 1k and in those 3 yrs, team record was 19-29. Only 2 seasons with more than 5 TDs. Only averaged 70 per game twice. Couldn't even ball when he was guaranteed targets on a garbage squad. Was never a number one receiver. Only reason he had that distinction in KC was because there was no one else. He doesn't deserve a fukkin thing. He's a side note in a shytty ass draft. He never made a QB look good even if they were shyt. He is what he is. Another bust from LSU

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
only on the coli a WR who has had 3 1k yard seasons in shytty offenses is NOT better than a guy who never had a 1k season with the best qb in the game :heh:
Im guessing a guy who has had just over 1k yards COMBINED in previous 5 years (ginn) also had more success than bowe ? :heh: :snoop:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Actually you're way off base in your efforts to make a funny post. Only 3 seasons over 1k and in those 3 yrs, team record was 19-29. Only 2 seasons with more than 5 TDs. Only averaged 70 per game twice. He doesn't deserve a fukkin thing. He's a side note in a shytty ass draft. He never made a QB look good even if they were shyt. He is what he is. Another bust from LSU
funny post ? where do you see funny ?

team record ? you serious ? :heh: what is this the twilight zone before the SB ? you want me to go through all WRs who had shytty team records ?

never made a qb look good ? mat cassel went to a pro bowl because of him that year. matt..fukking cassel had a better year with kc and bowe than he had with that loaded NE team and Moss :heh:

just...stop. you arent winning this. bowe isnt 'memorable' but hes way more succesful than james jones or ted ginn...and it aint particularly close.

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
funny post ? where do you see funny ?

team record ? you serious ? :heh: what is this the twilight zone before the SB ? you want me to go through all WRs who had shytty team records ?

never made a qb look good ? mat cassel went to a pro bowl because of him that year. matt..fukking cassel had a better year with kc and bowe than he had with that loaded NE team and Moss :heh:

just...stop. you arent winning this. bowe isnt 'memorable' but hes way more succesful than james jones or ted ginn...and it aint particularly close.
Your whole posting steez is funny style. Not close but they are still in the league while Bowe struggling to stay in. Thanks for playing LastEmp clone

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Was looking at some of the guys that came in with Megatron. Outside of him (and possibly Tedd Ginn), this class was easily one of the :flabbynsick: of all time.

Edit: alright not EVERYONE on the list was bad. Some guys had decent careers (James Jones), but this was a deep draft as far as talent goes.
qV0Nt37.png
Make a poll minus Megatron and see who the people would rather have out the remaining group

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
the last few years of Bowe's career have damned him, he used to be pretty good

he did break the stigma of LSU wr's, i dont know if they had a 1k guy in the league before him

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Can't think Dwayne Jarrett without thinking of that awkward moment with Keyshawn Johnson at the draft. :francis:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
the giants steve smith had one good year then was done by injuries :to: I expected him to be a force as a possession WR in the league :to: