2007 NFL Draft Class - Wide Receivers :flabbynsick:

onthereal

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I always thought Steve Breaston was a beast at Michigan. That's why he should still be playing. Athletically he was one of the best of that era.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Yeah aside from James Jones, nobody else did shyt:ld:

Although Jacoby Jones had a great superbowl, he's done now.
Dwayne Bowe has a pro bowl to his name and multiple 1k yard seasons and led the league in tds one year :manny:

You finna mention James Jones and not Bowe tho? :why:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Laurent Robinson had a Pro Bowl type season with the Cowboys one year.

He had potential before his CTE.

I remember him being below expectations with the Falcons, I was surprised when I saw him putting in work with Dallas

onthereal

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I remember him being below expectations with the Falcons, I was surprised when I saw him putting in work with Dallas

I'm still surprised we traded Robinson coming off a good year. Who knows how good he could've been paired with Dez and Witten.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Dwayne Bowe has a pro bowl to his name and multiple 1k yard seasons and led the league in tds one year :manny:
He also wore his own jersey around Hawaii during Pro Bowl week. Did I also mention that he wasn't playing in the Pro Bowl as well? Duke was the ultimate meathead. Use to have two homeboys with him at all times. One wore a chain with a the letter D while the other wore another chain with the word Bowe. Just a dumbass

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps

You finna mention James Jones and not Bowe tho? :why:

Yeah, because James Jones is still catching td's and was the number 1 receiver this year for the Packers.

Bowe looks like a tight end now and hasn't done shyt in years.:ld:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Yeah, because James Jones is still catching td's and was the number 1 receiver this year for the Packers.

Bowe looks like a tight end now and hasn't done shyt in years.:ld:
thats not what you said initially- you said aside from james jones no one else did shyt. clearly, bowe had way more success than james jones. no one said anything about longevity or success right now.
Im not even gonna talk about offenses jones has played in as opposed to offenses bowe played in...and who was throwing balls to these guys

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
james jones hasnt had a 800 yard receiving year till like two years ago :why:
and thats with the best qb in the game throwing you the ball