2007 BMW 650i 70k miles - $22k :lupe:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
@itsyoung!!

Don't do it, the whole purpose of luxury cars like this is to be up to date with them, they are status symbols and buying a soon to be 8 year old car for $22k isn't a sound idea. When you factor in maintenance costs, it's a bad idea breh.

Luxury cars lose value incredibly fast because people who get them typically lease them so they can stay with the latest models. By the time you're ready to sell it you'll be looking at a car you spent $27k on (interest) and getting like $9k for it.

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
Don't buy used luxury cars. You will pay more for maintenance than what the car is actually worth. Plus its over 50k miles and that is when things start to go bad.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
why the fukk would anyone do this?! :mjlol: 70k miles? you can get a brand new car without the ridiculous maintenance fees. This is just flat out retarded breh, im not gonna even sugar coat it like these other cats on here.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
why the fukk would anyone do this?! :mjlol: 70k miles? you can get a brand new car without the ridiculous maintenance fees. This is just flat out retarded breh, im not gonna even sugar coat it like these other cats on here.

I didnt sugarcoat anything either those maintenance fees and parts for those german cars???? :weirdo: jezus christ...

That's why i Buy american...:ahh:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
completely missing the point of getting a car like this but aight yall :stopitslime:
U are the one missing the point, u cant stunt in a car thats damn near 10 years old and costs less than a Toyota Camry

And the maintenance/fuel/insurance on that shyt is killer

U gotta think about it like this........................... that shyt lost 3/4 of its value in 7 years. A regular car might lose just half or a little less. Why do you think this shyt is so cheap?

Ask for advice and get angry when people give it to you brehs

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
clean title, all that :lupe:

is that a steal or am I missing something :lupe:
Well, you should haggle the price. Maybe get it down to $20,000.
You can find a used car for thousands less if you look around. Use autotrader.com as a real-world gauge. KBB and Nada can give you a ballpark price to haggle with.
Get your own financing from a bank or credit union. Look around. Most dealerships can get temporary licensing so you can pick up a car from an out-of-state dealership without having to tow it.

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...mmt=[BMW[650I[]][]]&listingId=379199624&Log=0

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...mmt=[BMW[650I[]][]]&listingId=379289789&Log=0

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
dont forget the people who think if its a Ferrari or lambo it aint a real one unless its manual :bryan:

bruh if im gettin a Ferrari its to pull up on ya bytch n stunt, not to race you 160 mph on the freeway :camby:

even though my bruh @Ricky Church one of those "it aint real if it aint manual" :sadcam: you still the bruh tho :salute:
I only feel that way in a classic sort of way. like an old 67' Shelby GT500 with a Manual gearbox would be the only way to go.
nowadays cars have paddle gears and automatic tranny's that shift faster than a manual gearbox, from common to supercars.

It depends on the car and the activities you plan on doing with it. I don't go to the track and I live in the city... all my cars are auto, doesn't mean I don't know how to drive stick. :manny:

Daps
is there any chance of an extended warranty with a 3rd party organization?

That's alot of miles for that car and you're gonna want a safety net. Saw the pics though, looks clean.

Daps
completely missing the point of getting a car like this but aight yall :stopitslime:

That body style is played now. Alot of people actually have the new body so youre just going to look like youre balling on a budget.

It looks dated:manny:

You can barely get a '08 335i for that price, theres probably a deal squirrel in the intake valve or something

Last edited: