2000's "Teen Titans" animated series being brought back for season 6?

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Bro me and my daughter watch the SAME 6 episodes of sesame street day after day. Hour after hour.

You haven’t experienced that type of hell
Until you see muthafukking Elmo and Abby in your nightmares.:damn:

I hated shows that tried to teach me shyt:hhh:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that DC embargo is the dumbest shyt ever. ruined good ass cartoons because they think people are stupid.

DC needs to bring back batman the animated series and continue where it left off at and give us episodes with batman nightwing barbara and robin. Also bring in jason todd as well.

Need to continue justice league unlimited as well. I wanetd to see the crime syndicate make the show and not just the movie

Also YJ season 3 is dope and i cant wait for it

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
Went to see TTG with my 5 year old, the only people who gave a shyt about TT was a couple of dirty ass white 20 year olds in the front :camby:

TeenTitansGo

Banned
Daps
@TeenTitansGo your thoughts? lol:hula:which is better? Y?

I honestly like both! I like the original one better but TTG is hilarious to me. Growing up tho Teen Titans was such a great kids show. The action, characters, writing was all A1. All the Tara episodes had me so shook as a child lol.

I think people rag on TTG too much. Kids this generation enjoy the show and I can see why. The episode where the voice actors appeared, the use of different animation, bright colors,wtc.