2000's "Teen Titans" animated series being brought back for season 6?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Bro me and my daughter watch the SAME 6 episodes of sesame street day after day. Hour after hour.

You haven’t experienced that type of hell
Until you see muthafukking Elmo and Abby in your nightmares.:damn:

you wwanna know some weird shyt?
i never seen sesame street when i was little.
:patrice:
if i wasnt watching Looney Tunes or Hanna Barbera id be watching baseball or basketball with my pops and my older brother.

my kid watches that Doc McStuffins show like a mug tho. he likes the LEGO shows and stuff.
on demand got a bunch of them shyts now!

shyt my youngest watches damn paw patrol or pj mask or Mickey mouse clubhouse but he is only 17 months tho

reigun

Superstar
Daps
I might be the only one not hype at the prospect of this or Young Justice coming back. Young Justice was just alright and I feel like the OG Titans had their day.

I'd be up for a new DC animated series. Perhaps something starring a new team like the Birds of Prey or the JSA, or either Flash or Wonder Woman finally getting their animated series.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I might be the only one not hype at the prospect of this or Young Justice coming back. Young Justice was just alright and I feel like the OG Titans had their day.

I'd be up for a new DC animated series. Perhaps something starring a new team like the Birds of Prey or the JSA, or either Flash or Wonder Woman finally getting their animated series.

cmon, outside of stargirl, dc doesnt remember they exist

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cmon, outside of stargirl, dc doesnt remember they exist

They remember, but Geoff Johns has dibs on them until after Doomsday Clock. Same with the Legion of Superheroes.

Only reason Shazam is coming back is because of the movie.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Bro me and my daughter watch the SAME 6 episodes of sesame street day after day. Hour after hour.

You haven’t experienced that type of hell
Until you see muthafukking Elmo and Abby in your nightmares
.:damn:

Ive been to a similar hell when my niece was that age. I brought her Abby in Wonderland I think just to give her something to watch or it was for her first Christmas & it was a hit with her. She also got a ton of Elmo stuff her first year from stuffed figures to basic talking non tickle me Elmo’s. She began talking & the only thing she wanted was ‘ABBY!!!!! ELMO!!! I want Abby & Elmo :mjcry: after a while I knew all the songs and most of the words to that Abby in wonderland movie...

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
I guess I was just too old when this shyt came out cause I never got the appeal. I may revisit with my son if he's interested. I thought I was gonna feel the same way about TTG, especially cause it was basically replacing YJ. But they took that show in a completely different direction and that shyt is hilarious. Something me and my son can both watch and enjoy. Folks who hating on it may actually wanna check it out. Eliminate your objections cause of previous iterations of this group and accept the show for what it is, and you may surprise yourself in finding out its pretty damn good.