$200 per person: Is that too much to spend on a date?

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
Wtf y'all doing? Skydiving? Sitchoassdown.

Came back because I read a little more. For some reason I was thinking on a first date. But I suppose for a special night $400 could go kinda quick but that's gotta be for someone that's official.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Easily. Good tickets to a show like Blue Man Group or Cirque Du Soliel, or a top tier comedy show can easily be 100 bucks per ticket. 65-70 bucks for decent seating. A nice restaurant with a couple cocktails can be 80 bucks per. Hell, I spent 300 for me and my girl at Fogo De Chao on Valentines. (Not worth it, btw)
Then you're probably looking at a cool lil nightcap like a jazz club or whatever. Easily another 50 bucks spent there, and if it's a nice joint they might charge admission. Which in Chicago is about 15 bucks.

That money can go quick.

Hmmm... I've been spending too much time in these small cities. I don't have most of the options you just listed.

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
mannnnnn fukk that

I got this new shyt that has been working like a charm recently lol... Days leading up to the date, I won't tell her where we're going. Then when I scoop up the girl, I'll pretend like I can't think of anywhere to go. I'll then hit her with the "you know what, we won't even be able to get to know each other like that if we go to some restaurant/bar/other public place because it'll be loud... I got an idea." Then I'll head to the liquor store, cop a bottle, ice, plastic cups, and a mixer. Drive our ass to the beach and just "coincidentally" have a sheet to post up on and towels chillin in my trunk. After sippin on some drinks for a minute and just talking about random bullshyt, seeing the moon all bright and shyt, and the sound of the crashing waves, there really ain't shyt else to do but get it in.

my total comes to around $30.

I'm batting 1.000 with this so far brehs :win:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
mannnnnn fukk that

I got this new shyt that has been working like a charm recently lol... Days leading up to the date, I won't tell her where we're going. Then when I scoop up the girl, I'll pretend like I can't think of anywhere to go. I'll then hit her with the "you know what, we won't even be able to get to know each other like that if we go to some restaurant/bar/other public place because it'll be loud... I got an idea." Then I'll head to the liquor store, cop a bottle, ice, plastic cups, and a mixer. Drive our ass to the beach and just "coincidentally" have a sheet to post up on and towels chillin in my trunk. After sippin on some drinks for a minute and just talking about random bullshyt, seeing the moon all bright and shyt, and the sound of the crashing waves, there really ain't shyt else to do but get it in.

my total comes to around $30.

I'm batting 1.000 with this so far brehs :win:

why dont you come out and say yall going to have picnic at a beach?

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
why dont you come out and say yall going to have picnic at a beach?

because that involves too much planning and purchasing of food. Plus, as crazy as it sounds, these chicks will tell me afterward "I love that you were spontaneous, that's so sexy" :laff:

I'm in a situation to where I'm not really looking for a soulmate though, just trying to get it in and keep it movin, so the whole beach picnic thing doesn't really appeal to me. But if I were dealing with someone I was trying to wife, then that would certainly be a good idea