$200 per person: Is that too much to spend on a date?

Bam Bam

Mr. Baclava
Daps
Reppin
NYSea
bruh this twitter debate making its rounds around th interent

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Considering you can EASILY get the p*ssy from a shot of Fireball at the bar and a Netflix movie at the crib, yeah, $200 is WAY too much spend on a fukking date.

And obviously I'm not the most sophisticated person ever or anything, but how do you manage to make a date cost $400? :dwillhuh:

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you going to like a prince concert or someshyt my nikka or a roadtrip with an overnight hotel room or someshyt?

at least go to a three michelin star restaurant and get yelled by gordon ramsey or something

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
That depends on your income and what you're doing. If thats just for food, then too much. But if thats for good tockets too a nice show and a nice restaurant a club, drinks, and a hotel... Then it aint that bad. Especially if you're trying to impress her and you make good dough.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
Considering you can EASILY get the p*ssy from a shot of Fireball at the bar and a Netflix movie at the crib, yeah, $200 is WAY too much spend on a fukking date.

And obviously I'm not the most sophisticated person ever or anything, but how do you manage to make a date cost $400? :dwillhuh:

Easily. Good tickets to a show like Blue Man Group or Cirque Du Soliel, or a top tier comedy show can easily be 100 bucks per ticket. 65-70 bucks for decent seating. A nice restaurant with a couple cocktails can be 80 bucks per. Hell, I spent 300 for me and my girl at Fogo De Chao on Valentines. (Not worth it, btw)
Then you're probably looking at a cool lil nightcap like a jazz club or whatever. Easily another 50 bucks spent there, and if it's a nice joint they might charge admission. Which in Chicago is about 15 bucks.

That money can go quick.

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We worth too much money to be worryin' bout bills ya broke ass nikkaz...

nikka, if you got it like that go ahead...

You see, Im a balla... So its nuttin' to a nikka to be blowin' thousands on the most unnecesary shyt...

Let me take ya wife around the globe my nikka, my pockets fat and my cock is big, so what the fukk

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Easily. Good tickets to a show like Blue Man Group or Cirque Du Soliel, or a top tier comedy show can easily be 100 bucks per ticket. 65-70 bucks for decent seating. A nice restaurant with a couple cocktails can be 80 bucks per. Hell, I spent 300 for me and my girl at Fogo De Chao on Valentines. (Not worth it, btw)
Then you're probably looking at a cool lil nightcap like a jazz club or whatever. Easily another 50 bucks spent there, and if it's a nice joint they might charge admission. Which in Chicago is about 15 bucks.

That money can go quick.

did the dates put out?